ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View media item 1929536
Was able to try out my pair of MG that I received from ruvilla .. Am a size 10.5.. And I ordered a 10.5 .. I will return these and keep my 11 that arrives from Amazon on Monday ... Felt a lil to snug and tight around the part where my feet goes in .. Length wise felt good just all around to snug for my taste ... Hopefully the 11 will do ...

Last edited:
Went to a small Snearsnstuff near me (not Stockholm) and they had like 30 pairs of the black WWs. Got in line as the 6th person at 8.30 am and walked in to get my size at exactly 12 pm. So damn happy! Pictures will be uploaded eventually.

Went to a small Snearsnstuff near me (not Stockholm) and they had like 30 pairs of the black WWs. Got in line as the 6th person at 8.30 am and walked in to get my size at exactly 12 pm. So damn happy! Pictures will be uploaded eventually.
Congrats - that's awesome!  Wish it was that easy across the pond. 

Congrats. Site wont even load for me. Smh.

So what is the policy with dropping chairs?

Can the first real person waiting there move them?

Surprise surprise. Paid effing resale again to get a pair of sneakers I really want. Oh well, at least I talked em down to a "reasonable" price and the hunt is over. Men's WW incoming [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Unpopular opinion coming in 3...2...1....

As much as I love my my ultra boosts and other full length boost shoes I think people severely overestimate the comfort of these shoes when compared to others. If you're coming from mostly leather based shoes sneakers like Jordans or other basket ball shoes I can understand making that statement. But when compared to shoes like sock darts, or Prestos, or huarache nm's (one of my personal favorites) or other shoes in a similar category boost tech may slightly edge them out cushion wise but for overall comfort they're a good handful of shoes that are definitely comparable.

Crazy times buying an ultra boost 180 over retail elicits a "congrats" lol out of control these days
No ****, right!?! I plan to move my SnS to counterbalance the overspending on these WW's. Granted now my core blacks will never get worn either :frown:

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom