ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Packer, line is already 11 deep smh so yea getting there on the morning will probably be a lost cause...but you never know
yea went there for the nmd's last week. Which one you at? Was gonna go this morning but the jays tomorrow are a money maker for me

yea, like $30-50 on top a box and it'll be easy to get a bunch, so I'd be playing myself waiting all night for one wood wood even though I want them for the feet
ahh ok. Thought it was gonna be a bigger profit margin. One of my friend asked if he should cop 2x white cements or 1x WC and 1x 12's. Told him 12's aren't going to have any resale value. 

Yea id go with wcs too. If they don't restock a million times they will hold value in the future

Yea id go with wcs too. If they don't restock a million times they will hold value in the future
A little off topic, but yeah I hope they give the NA TB 3's the same amount of production numbers. 3's my favorite model and I'm gonna store so many TB's.

A little off topic, but yeah I hope they give the NA TB 3's the same amount of production numbers. 3's my favorite model and I'm gonna store so many TB's.
yea I need to cop me some wcs and those when they do drop

yea I need to cop me some wcs and those when they do drop
damn you didn't cop any WC4? it was just sitting on FNL for like a good half an hour in FSR the other day. Was trying to oop members in the WC thread.

Back on topic, don't bother with SNS tomorrow, it's going to Countdown to 0 and say Sold Out. There's not gonna be any pairs left from in-store release for them to throw online. 

Wonder if the social status in greensboro is lit...Noone here does overnight camping so I've always been able to walk in and buy stuff releasing locally in stores. The first and only time I ever camped out was for a PS4 on launch day...got there at 2am next person in line showed up 20 mins before the store opened at 8am.

I just got a pair of UBs from Eastbay, and they didn't come with the original adidas box.  Instead they came in like a generic brown box, have you guys experienced this BS?

Wonder if the social status in greensboro is lit...Noone here does overnight camping so I've always been able to walk in and buy stuff releasing locally in stores. The first and only time I ever camped out was for a PS4 on launch day...got there at 2am next person in line showed up 20 mins before the store opened at 8am.

I'm 2hr drive away...

I just got a pair of UBs from Eastbay, and they didn't come with the original adidas box.  Instead they came in like a generic brown box, have you guys experienced this BS?
never got a replacement box but when i bought the wools from FNL the box was completely destroyed 

damn you didn't cop any WC4? it was just sitting on FNL for like a good half an hour in FSR the other day. Was trying to oop members in the WC thread.

Back on topic, don't bother with SNS tomorrow, it's going to Countdown to 0 and say Sold Out. There's not gonna be any pairs left from in-store release for them to throw online. 
yea I did but didn't keep any. Need to buy one for the feet at some point

More detailed pic of the extra laces that come w/ the Wood Woods, look to be rope laces, I dig the white aglets. I also notice the aglets are significantly wider than the stock UB aglets cause they don't have to pass through the plastic eyelets on the regular cage.

Also whats the main difference between S77517 and S77510? 
Silver LTD (S77517) vs Wool Grey (S77510).

Silver LTD isn't wool & has a slight matallic sheen to the material.

Wool Grey is wool primeknit and has more contrast in the knit so the pattern is highlighted more.

Silver LTD (S77517) vs Wool Grey (S77510).

Silver LTD isn't wool & has a slight matallic sheen to the material.

Wool Grey is wool primeknit and has more contrast in the knit so the pattern is highlighted more.
Thanks, decisions decisions now.  Repped too

Back
Top Bottom