ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still salty about not being able to get the 3m's. I do have the core blacks but was hoping to see if anyone had any info on black 3m rope laces for them. The ones i found are either too white or length no good.

where I live, nobody cares about Ultra Boosts :D
all sport stores have them for Sale.
grey wool, black wool, and so on.
unfortunately no all whites

where I live, nobody cares about Ultra Boosts
happy.gif

where though

Still salty about not being able to get the 3m's. I do have the core blacks but was hoping to see if anyone had any info on black 3m rope laces for them. The ones i found are either too white or length no good.
Rope Lace Supply and Laced Up Laces (42 and 45")

happy.gif

where I live nobody cares about Ultra Boosts 
happy.gif

all sports stores have them for Sale.

creams, 3m's, burgundys, olives and so on.

I got my MG a size 10.5 and I wear 10.5 ... The sneakers were delivered today at my job will see them tomorrow ... Should I go and get the 11 from Amazon ? Am seeing here people went .5 up ?

happy.gif

They have the black wools? Those are one colorway I never see restocked, and are somewhat rare these days. everyone seemed to skip them since they were so similar to the non-wool core blacks. Glad I got a pair (although I like the regular core blacks slightly better)

I got my MG a size 10.5 and I wear 10.5 ... The sneakers were delivered today at my job will see them tomorrow ... Should I go and get the 11 from Amazon ? Am seeing here people went .5 up ?
Really depends on your feet...  Im a 10 and got a 10 for all my UBs.  I say try your MG first and decide from their your true UB size.

http://www.lacelab.com/collections/3m-reflective-rope-laces

36"  Someone posted a MG with 36 length and it looks good.
36 would be way too short for me, I don't like leaving my laces untied though and actually tying up 36" laces on the UB would constrict the cage more than I prefer.

The UB laces that RLS sells are 42" long

Back
Top Bottom