ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing better than browsing the UB thread w/ an NT giant Italian grilled cheese
pimp.gif

Griddled thick sliced garlic bread, fried mozzarella, havarti, meatballs, shaved pepperoni and alllll day alllll night ragu.

Not sure what sizes they have left but when I was at the adidas performance store in Culver City (westfield mall) they had a decent amount of core blacks in stock.

Try calling the adidas stores to see if they have your size. Both Santa Monica and Culver City had pairs a couple weeks ago.
Repped both. Im debating on whether or not i should buy the core blacks right now or wait and see if i can score the wood woods this weekend. I dont think i wanna have both since they are both black and white shoes. But then again it would be nice to have the cores as daily beaters. Hmmm

If you hold out a little bit you might be able to find the core blacks at discount, seems like a lot of links have been popping up lately.
yea im not in a rush to spend 200 ima see how many spots in LA get these wood woods first and see if i can get core discounts. Based on the wood woods instagram pic of their line its gonna be lots of L's for UBs this weekend

Anyone in LA know where i can get some regular core black ubs size 11 for retail? Finishline dont have my size i wanted to use my rewards damn.(

Went to the mall with my girl this weekend, they have have them at the Westfield in Culver City Adidas store and @ Footlocker.

You gonna try for in-store on the WWs? Camping seems inevitable...
Yea im most likely gonna try and camp someone or start learning how to use this bot i purchased lol.

Went to the mall with my girl this weekend, they have have them at the Westfield in Culver City Adidas store and @ Footlocker.

Thanks gonna check it out on sunday if i miss these woodwoods

Received my shipping confirmation for Wood Woods. Pretty stocked they use a fast shipping service. Should get them in under a week! [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Received my shipping confirmation for Wood Woods. Pretty stocked they use a fast shipping service. Should get them in under a week! [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

niceee. stil waiting for my cancellation email :lol:

Whats next after wood wood for UB collab? 
The White/Multicolor Toe drop in April but will probably start popping up in late March.
edit - But if you're asking specifically about collabs, I believe the next one is the Solebox Uncaged UB as part of the Consortium Tour.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom