ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My daughters first birthday..ill have to multitask
she won't even remember what you were doing. Go on and cop 
laugh.gif

question here. from all the upcoming designs of NMDs, were those available for pre-order on urban outfitters the only 2 mesh designs? and the rest will remain primeknit and gonna retail at 180?

question here. from all the upcoming designs of NMDs, were those available for pre-order on urban outfitters the only 2 mesh designs? and the rest will remain primeknit and gonna retail at 180?
Nah there's gonna be a lot more mesh pairs. PK retail = $170, Mesh retail = $130

Haven't been on NT since the yeezy aftermath. A little butthurt after my brother in law got a pair from a raffle after I was the one who told him to go put his name in, and not being able to check out with my size in my cart on ADC and Barney's.. What's the update in the thread? How was the WW release and did creams restock?

Haven't been on NT since the yeezy aftermath. A little butthurt after my brother in law got a pair from a raffle after I was the one who told him to go put his name in, and not being able to check out with my size in my cart on ADC and Barney's.. What's the update in the thread? How was the WW release and did creams restock?
WW was sloppy but some got through.  Creams haven't restocked.  Bonus fact: NMD release was a fiasco.

Just found it interesting. I was at the Chicago Auto show and it was like a yeezy fest.Tons of people had them on. Not one ultra boost or nmd though. Crazy what one person can do.

If I wear a 9.5 in flyknits what size should I get in women's ultra boost?
I'm sure it's been asked before, but how to women's ultra boosts fit compared to men's? Just 1 size up but they should fit the same, correct? Also is the consensus to go half size up or tts? Thanks guys.

I am wearing the W UB currently.
I feel that it fit snuggly to my foot which I like it alot. I am not sure how the men ver. Fits hence unable to do a comparison for you.

I wear US8 flyknit and female us9 UB
In UK sizing should be uk7 for Fk, uk7.5 for UB

Last edited:

I just think it's a really good looking dope shoe. I laughed when I first saw it cause of the lego blocks but on feets and fit pics have changed my mind.
And the market for these are pretty insane, anyone tried this on yet? how are they comfort wise? comparable to the ultra boosts?

Back
Top Bottom