ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man, and to think we got people in Cali that wont wear
laugh.gif
I'm not waiting months to wear my shoes hahaha.

For those in NJ/NY adidas on Broadway had mystery greys and so did the adidas in freehold mall. In general seems like they're everywhere

If that wasn't ridiculous enough, don't forget the dude in here trippin' over a stain on the bottom of his UB :rofl:  (no shade whoever u are, just jokes hahaha)

Never said I don't rock my shoes.

To clarify

To me it's more practical to wear something warmer when it's cold/ raining outside than a primeknit runner.

Shoes are men to be worn, there's just a time and place

Never said I don't rock my shoes.

To clarify

To me it's more practical to wear something warmer when it's cold/ raining outside than a primeknit runner.

Shoes are men to be worn, there's just a time and place

for me, im normally outside for a grand total of maybe 3 minutes on a normal day just going from my house to my car, car to office building (which is in a garage) and then vice versa, so theres really no special time and place.

I don't know the credibility of this, but sole collector posted an all black NMD with black boost. Are we getting colored boost soon!?

The time I catch a link to the og purple it turns out to be the core blacks. I knew it too and I will be sending them back as well to jackrabbit

Just left Adidas Culver City and they said some new colorways will be dropping this weekend, however they had no clue which colors. Anyone have a clue?

Waiting on my blue st m to get in. Hoping that the positive reviews represent the experience I have rather than the few negative reviews I've seen

Just left Adidas Culver City and they said some new colorways will be dropping this weekend, however they had no clue which colors. Anyone have a clue?
Were they talking about new colorways dropping in store there or just in general? There's a decent chance they were referring to the Wood Woods.

But, if it's not a collab, my best guess would be the all white w/ multi color toe LTD. It's slated to drop in April but with most of the dates I have they've been referring to the ADC drop & the boutiques have been dropping much earlier.

AQ5558: Men's White/Multi Toe LTD (Apr. 2016)

I'll be very surprised if those drop this weekend though. More likely they'll start showing up toward the end of March.

If there really is a GR colorway dropping this weekend it'll probably either be something we haven't seen before, or maybe that wave/gradient brown w/ leather cage that popped up last weekend...

http://www.adidas.com/us/ultra-boost-lgc/S80258.html

Last edited:
Man Im on the fence on that...  Not that I dont like the CW.  My bank account hates me...  

Those are nice! If I didn't already have the whites I'd have my eye on em
I see what you're saying, i'm not a huge fan of white cw sneakers but they still aren't all that bad. if it were Black or grey upper would look amazing.

Back
Top Bottom