ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Theres gotta be a million pairs of MGs. Adidas stop the production of all gradients and MGs and produce more creams damn it.

So I got my father-in-law in on Ultra Boosts, ordered him some Core Blacks and his feet are too wide for them.

I know they're :x to all of us, but would the ST fit him better? Still have the boost sole, so same comfort really.

The STs definitely have more room. They fit like a traditional shoe on top. They can be laced to fit more tightly or loosely. The tongue is semi-attached; it joins the upper about half-way down. They are wider, too, than the UBs.

Last edited:

Thoughts on the NMDs (or whatever they are) P wore at the Grammys last night? Lookin like another every single color in the spectrum kinda drop
sick.gif

I copped the oreo pair and sold them (my plan the whole time).  personally I thought they were hideous and still dont regret it.  But the NMD PR is no where near the feeling of a UB.  There is more room, much less stability.  Comfort is not the same level as far as the boost sole goes, but still a solid shoe

Back
Top Bottom