ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just cannot get excited about these.

Were the Scandi collaborators only given black and white colour palettes to work with for their UB releases?

I wouldn't be surprised if adidas told the UB collaborators that they've had higher sales w/ the more muted color UBs.

The only collab UBs that ever sat were the Kolors & KVAs (the KVAs much more so) and both of those were very loud.

These boutiques are probably just playing it safe w/ the black & white colorways.

I'll give someone a backdoor tutorial for upcoming yeezy release if someone can oop me a pair of creams from kith!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if adidas told the UB collaborators that they've had higher sales w/ the more muted color UBs.

The only collab UBs that ever sat were the Kolors & KVAs (the KVAs much more so) and both of those were very loud.

These boutiques are probably just playing it safe w/ the black & white colorways.
Yep, I agree. Esp considering the colours from some of the previous collaborations SNS and WW have worked on. (Still got a pair of the WW Adidas ZX 9000, one of my favourites).

Shame for the UB though, missed opportunity IMO.

$250 fair for creams? Seems like $280 is going rate?
I copped for $250. Trust, that extra $50 is worth it to save the headache and for peace of mind
laugh.gif

Yep, I agree. Esp considering the colours from some of the previous collaborations SNS and WW have worked on. (Still got a pair of the WW Adidas ZX 9000, one of my favourites).

Shame for the UB though, missed opportunity IMO.

There'll be some more "out there" colorways I bet. Just gotta hope some of the upcoming collaborators have the balls to do something different. Keep in mind a lot of the collaborators are boutiques not necessarily known as designers by trade so they're probably a little insecure about their design skills.

Who knows, adidas could be grouping the UB collab releases by color palette and we're still in the b&w phase. Doubtful, but you never know.

Sneaker Junkies in Boston might still have the creams. I grabbed a pair last week and they were sitting there for at least a week prior to me going. 

Think the white(ish) colors all come with white paper. Maybe the standard black paper stains lighter colors. Not too sure, but all 3 pairs of whites I purchased had the white paper.
My creams from Villa all have the black Boost paper.

Thoughts on the NMDs (or whatever they are) P wore at the Grammys last night? Lookin like another every single color in the spectrum kinda drop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom