ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
makes me glad I just bit the bullet and bought 3m's for resale. 

these small (tiny) restocks are just there to break peoples hearts.

3m's restocking, I'm also expecting some creams to restock.
nerd.gif
where!? please pm been looking for these. unless i already missed...

I'm honestly not feeling the wave pattern at all. From the side it looks okay, but the bird's eye view shot looks so awful to me. Really hoping adidas doesn't discontinue the OG ultras or I'll have to start stocking up. 

I'm honestly not feeling the wave pattern at all. From the side it looks okay, but the bird's eye view shot looks so awful to me. Really hoping adidas doesn't discontinue the OG ultras or I'll have to start stocking up. 
Considering the fact that they're still releasing UBs with the og knit pattern alongside UBs with the wave/gradient pattern, there's no reason to think they're going to discontinue the og pattern.

They're just providing options. I'm not a fan of the new pattern either, but it serves a technical purpose to make it more ideal for running:

"According to adidas, the Primeknit has been tweaked to be more supportive at the base, while the top is more breathable and flexible than before. The new knit is also tighter in different areas, allowing for channeled support in the places where runners need it most."

Anyone who would like a lead on triple whites in size 13, 14 and 15 at $10 above retail PM me. Don't want the link to end up on Twitter.

Also would like to know to know if the site is legit.

Last edited:
havent been here in a while since the whole creams thing

someone care to update me on that? how has getting that CW been since a month or so ago

Back
Top Bottom