ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Small dilemma. I have the OG purps still on ice but this RRS Core Black deal is pretty good (if it doesn't get cancelled). Should I grab a pair of Core Blacks that are similar to the OG's? Or spend/splurge on something different like the 3M's or MG's?

Small dilemma. I have the OG purps still on ice but this RRS Core Black deal is pretty good (if it doesn't get cancelled). Should I grab a pair of Core Blacks that are similar to the OG's? Or spend/splurge on something different like the 3M's or MG's?
The answer is simple: keep the OGs, buy core blacks, also buy 3Ms & MGs.

Buy Core Black and 3m's plus keep the OG. You have three blacks to choose from. Then buy silver, grey wool and MG so that you have three shades of grey.

Last edited:
just tried it again and it stopped working. is it still working for anyone else?
maybeits one time use per account?
nerd.gif
worked for me too 
smokin.gif

Buy all now, think later

Splurge and buy something else. You've had the blacks for a moment and they're still on ice. When are you realistically going to need the second pair of blacks. I used to waste money on doubling up on things but by the time I actually got to them they weren't wearable or they were being released again. Unless you're balling or running in them I no longer see a reason to waste money on shoes that are so similar.

I can't deal with this anymore. I just want white UB's and i know they restock regularly but this damn thread moves by 400 posts a day and while I'm asleep since I'm in Aus. Managed to scoop a size 10 in my basket 4 mins after someone posted a finishline link the other day but don't ship to Aus.

F$#K

Splurge and buy something else. You've had the blacks for a moment and they're still on ice. When are you realistically going to need the second pair of blacks. I used to waste money on doubling up on things but by the time I actually got to them they weren't wearable or they were being released again. Unless you're balling or running in them I no longer see a reason to waste money on shoes that are so similar.
Yeah, different strokes for different folks but I have to agree about doubling up.  I have sold off second pairs at a loss many times because I was on to something else and never wanted to wear them.  For all we know UBs prices will plummet and everybody will be scrambling for Futurecrafts in a year's time.  I say buy what like you like and will wear now.  Variety on the feet beats boxes in the back of the closet. 

Yeah, different strokes for different folks but I have to agree about doubling up.  I have sold off second pairs at a loss many times because I was on to something else and never wanted to wear them.  For all we know UBs prices will plummet and everybody will be scrambling for Futurecrafts in a year's time.  I say buy what like you like and will wear now.  Variety on the feet beats boxes in the back of the closet. 

TRUTH! Buy what you will wear and not keep in a closet until the glue doesn't hold up anymore. All of those people that had Js crumble on them 10 years later, how do we know how the integrity on the UBs will be long term. For all we know they will start crumbling as well.

You guys ever use the Google Chrome add-on Honey? It basically scours Google for you at checkout to find any coupon codes. I put a Core Black in my cart, just for fun, ran it (said there were 28 possible codes to try) and it said "Congratulations, Honey can get you down to $0.00!" I'm like whaaaaaat? This thing jimmy together some magic spell of codes?

Put in CC, "sorry, your size is out of stock."

Yeah, that was why. :lol:

#Gullible

Last edited:
Do you wash these the same way you wash Nike Flyknits?

Laces out, soles out, washing machine on cold, air dry?
yea exactly. and i only use 1/2 the detergent. 

and like the dude said above, throw it in a pillowcase or i throw them in a mesh bag to keep them together and protect them from the machine a little. 

Back
Top Bottom