ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks. I already got mine from Amazon but it's nice to see some big foot love. Repped
wink.gif

As much as I'm looking forward to the Futurecrafts (more than any other shoe), I'm not feeling the finished product here. They look like the uncaged STs.
I wonder if this is going to be the upper that goes with the 3D printed sole or is it another product that will stand on its own.

These have the design aesthetic of the UB ST and that reclaimed ocean plastic shoe they did last year.

I really like the design on these because the original UB is starting to look a little stale to me.

I mean they are already classic but after buying 8 pair I'm ready for something different.

Something that doesn't include that wave pattern.

The Future crafts have the Ultra boost type sole at least, I really don't like the sole on the ST, I like the really strong ridge on the UB. And the silouhette feels a lot better on the future crafts. 

wait, what happened to that swiss cheese looking sole? thats what I liked about the future crafts before

wait, what happened to that swiss cheese looking sole? thats what I liked about the future crafts before
This video is showcasing a new technique for the upper.

It's a new process that's different than primeknit.

The futurecraft series will use different industrial processes to fabricate shoes.

This is just one of the applications for the upper.

Milled leather was used for another upper on a superstar model.

Last edited:

The futurecraft shoes will use different industrial processes to fabricate shoes.

Yup exactly, they're gonna use this tech on a bunch of silhouettes I'm sure, including hopefully the samples with the 3D printed sole.

I'll probably be won over by these new ones as well...

The futurecraft series will use different industrial processes to fabricate shoes.

Yup exactly, they're gonna use this tech on a bunch of silhouettes I'm sure, including hopefully the samples with the 3D printed sole.

I'll probably be won over by these new ones as well...

repped both, I didnt realize that

Thinking about picking up the ultra boost ST, because I'm flat footed and prone to overpronating. I'm typically a 12.5 but hearing that these run small, is that accurate? Thoughts?

The Evolution in Sneakers!! 

A must watch
nerd.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif

From what I saw on the video, it looks like the shoe is constructed of tech-fibers/weave, almost like the Flyknits... Do you think it's Adidas's version of it?

The Primeknit feels very different then the Nike Flyknits I have...The Primeknits are much more snug and feel heavier, and even though they're more comfortable, I'd rather wear something light and breathable in the summer/spring like the Flyknits.

I dunno, what you guys thinking?

Back
Top Bottom