ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wow i cant believe i actually copped these cny ubs! especially if its only ~200 pairs like y'all are saying. i was driving home from class and got the notification, thank god i was at the traffic light that takes forever to turn green and copped with the quickness before the light changed.

Surprised ADC ended up actually dropping these but if they were gonna do it, today was the day. Glad some of y'all were able to cop. I passed, never been a huge fan of the colorway.

wow i cant believe i actually copped these cny ubs! especially if its only ~200 pairs like y'all are saying. i was driving home from class and got the notification, thank god i was at the traffic light that takes forever to turn green and copped with the quickness before the light changed.
LOL @ this. must've been lightning quick to cop on your phone during a red. respect the hustle hahahah

Opened link. Looked. Not Creams. Closed it out.
More pairs for those that wanted them. Glad you didn't cop.
I hope they did, especially if they plan on keeping them. Not sure if there's any resale value in these, because just never been interested in them, but hopefully those people were left to a minimum Or the ones who buy just to look at them.

Last edited:

Surprised ADC ended up actually dropping these but if they were gonna do it, today was the day. Glad some of y'all were able to cop. I passed, never been a huge fan of the colorway.
Same. I didn't realize they were going to be so limited though. I opened the page right when the link was posted. Could have copped for an oop. I personally would rather have a pair of navys over these.

I think CNY is badass, been trying to get my friends in China to get me one, but they haven't pulled through. The fact that it says "悟" is badass, so it was insta cop for me.

Edit: For those of you wondering, yes I'm Chinese

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom