ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
picked up SNS size 12 from Uptown Miami...I wear 11 in creams/mg's and 11.5 in 3m's.....but both sizes were gone with the quickness...then shoe gallery posted on IG and i confirmed they had my 11.5...planned to head out there but 20 min later sold out smh...

i wonder if these 12 gunna be aight or if anyone here needs a size swap?

If those Ash Purps off Renarts were like $40 cheaper I'd probably cop.

I copped mine off ADC with the 30% off. One of my best UB purchased. I'd actually considering paying retail i like them so much.

There's nothing "female" about the shoe.

I copped mine off ADC with the 30% off. One of my best UB purchased. I'd actually considering paying retail i like them so much.

If they had my size I'd consider it, but 13 in Men's does not translate well haha. My high school FB team jerseys were purple and I'm a Vikings fan, so they'd work nicely. :D

Your pics of them actually are what made me like them lol. I'm debating it. They have an 11 up

SiN92.gif

Quote:
This was at Pleasanton / Livermore outlet.
It was just a joke ~ hence the "cosmic boost" boxes

But they did have tubulars and these.. No ultra boost tho.

As far as the SNS release at Darkside SF. They were pretty much sold out before they opened
Yeah I gave you the benefit of the doubt at 1st, lol.

If they had my size I'd consider it, but 13 in Men's does not translate well haha. My high school FB team jerseys were purple and I'm a Vikings fan, so they'd work nicely. :D

its not the bright and popping purple, a more dull and subtle purple, which to me, is perfect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom