ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Personally I like the wool grays better but mostly because they have a "more neutral" tone of gray, and I favor that.

Yeah, I might be leaning that way at this point. Especially when I see someone post a 'collection' pic, the Wools really stick out to me.

Keep in mind that the MG has the Continental sole, unlike the grey wool

Truuuuuuuuuuue. Shoot. My dad has worked in a shoe repair shop since he was 12 and has owned it since I was a kid, maybe I'll have him swap soles :tongue:.

Last edited:
Anyone looking for a pair of White UBs, Footlocker stores restocked yesterday (not online), picked up my sz 10 pair this morning on the way to work... FINALLY

Check the launch locator on their website to see which specific stores got restocked.

Get those MG's now off Packer if you want em, all the big Twitter link sharers are posting it too.

$15 shipping from Packer though... 
eyes.gif

you guys really concerned about $15 shipping when the shoe is practically almost $200?

A $20 item with $15 shipping = sucks

but man.......

you guys really concerned about $15 shipping when the shoe is practically almost $200?

A $20 item with $15 shipping = sucks

but man.......
Should see how people in Yeezy thread complain about getting charged for import tax for ordering from EU lol.

[thread="592656"]In most cases online retailers offer free shipping over $100, or over $150..etc. Incentive to buy more from the shop. Don't think that's unreasonable to expect. [/thread]

Free shipping is a nice bonus but I certainly don't expect it.

Should see how people in Yeezy thread complain about getting charged for import tax for ordering from EU lol.
man they are still better than those ugly *** troll on twitter. they use bot and bd and still complaining about every single ****

Back
Top Bottom