ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A lot of people still rock jays over adidas, just depends what crowd of people you're talking to. If it's hypebeasts jays are dead for the most part

A lot of people still rock jays over adidas, just depends what crowd of people you're talking to. If it's hypebeasts jays are dead for the most part
I still rock js here and there... Hypebeast jumped on the yeezy wagon.

I still rock js here and there... Hypebeast jumped on the yeezy wagon.
yup. My boy who used to beast over jays now only talks about yeezys :lol:
I just buy kicks in like, don't got time to worry about hypie ****

i just happen to like yeezys>> a lot of stuff 

for the 350 at least. Those are my top go-to just for the comfort alone. Will be wearing them on all my vacays too

How ya'll ganna disrespect Js like that loool. Old tech isn't necessarily bad. UBs basically were pretty much inspired by prestos (with the exception of boost which we all pretty much are buying these for RIGHT!?) which was made 16 years ago. But yeah if you can spend retail for jordans you shouldn't complain much about retail on UBs or even resale that's under $300.

Last edited:
Ordered on Friday and still havent received shipping confirmation yet. I called yesterday and they said that it may be Yesterday, maybe today or maybe thursday :-/
Yep. Got my 3m shipping notification yesterday from Gazelle. Expected to be here Thursday.

Cars are better and have less amenities than they were in the 60's and 70's. That doesn't make cars from the 60's and 70's aren't desirable

people collect different shoes from different times for different reasons. Apples to oranges.

For 180 bucks adidas gives us a top of the line runner with boost and PK. Doesnt seem like a terrible price to me. 

All this criticism on what's worth the money or not. It all depends on what the consumer values. I personally am inclined to spend more money on comfortable sneakers that look good, however there are people that will buy retros for the history of the shoe or nostalgia. It's obvious that it might not be the most common situation, but it's a possibility.

Got the shipping email around 5 pm yesterday so hopefully you get yours by that time today. I ordered around 230 pm est on gazelle if that helps.

I personally am waiting for WC4 next week.  
smokin.gif

I need your professional opinion

Do you guys think resale value of the SNS will go up after Feb 5? I have a chance to grab a pair at 299 shipped....although I should at least give it a shot on feb 5, do you guys think resale values will go up after their WW release?

Do you guys think resale value of the SNS will go up after Feb 5? I have a chance to grab a pair at 299 shipped....although I should at least give it a shot on feb 5, do you guys think resale values will go up after their WW release?
I think they'll hover around $300-350

Should fall as more pairs become available.

​un dsed for my travels & it was the best decision i ever made... too comfy, the 11.5 is a great fit

would love to grab creams & ogs at some point. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom