ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Although removing the insole adds comfort if fit is too tight, does anybody else feel it drastically takes from overall comfort
I agree. The insole makes them feel more complete. I guess that's a good way to describe it.

Dang how much room do you have? I tried a 14 from a 13 for my triple whites and there was 1.2ish inches of toe space. 13 in the creams fit perfect. You should try to size swap.

I'm more of a 12.5 in ultra boosts so I've got a lil less than an inch of toe space. If they made a 12.5 (don't believe they do) I'd be more willing to look for a swap but I'm good with these.

absolutely. The insole adds a great deal of comfort for me. Seems silly to even think about taking them out
UB are even without insoles more comfy than most other sneakers. Yeah, I became a fanboy
grin.gif
Boostlove<3

I agree. The insole makes them feel more complete. I guess that's a good way to describe it.
I wear between 12 and 13 and got my first pair of ub couple weeks ago in a 12 because they were a steal. But man theyre tight and when I remove the insole they fit much better, but then they pretty much feel like any other comfy shoe I have. Man......1st world problems. I should just be grateful.

I wear between 12 and 13 and got my first pair of ub couple weeks ago in a 12 because they were a steal. But man theyre tight and when I remove the insole they fit much better, but then they pretty much feel like any other comfy shoe I have. Man......1st world problems. I should just be grateful.
At least it gives you lead way to have size options that way. Like you said, for a steal price taking it out is not too big of a deal.

I've got the same exactly problem. I ended up getting the whites in a 12 for 150 at http://www.oneness287.com/ but need to take the insoles out for them to fit well. Just got the creams today in a 13 just gotta deal with a bit of toe space.

Last edited:
View media item 1895286
Just recieved these yesterday from Feature. Straight to the feet. The color is amazing, none of these photos capture just how nice they truly are.

Last week ordered a pair of Asics rose gold and they were out of stock. Since Feature failed to notify me of their inventory mistake. They allowed me to order these MG when at first they were just instore release!

At first I didn't understand the fuss about 3Ms, but that pic just sold me.

Obviously I'm in the minority but man why is everyone so gassed about creams? So many other better cws imo

I only have whites & creams so far, but have navy's (possibly my favorite color so far) and wool greys on the way. Wouldn't call creams the best color but they definitely aren't the worst. A lot nicer in person than they were in pics.

I've got the same exactly problem. I ended up getting the whites in a 12 for 150 at http://www.oneness287.com/ but need to take the insoles out for them to fit well. Just got the creams today in a 13 just gotta deal with a bit of toe space.
That is freakin hilarious thats where I got mine too. Hows the 13 I have a pair of core blacks coming in a 13

That is freakin hilarious thats where I got mine too. Hows the 13 I have a pair of core blacks coming in a 13

Other than the extra room at the toe they fit great! I'm trying to get the core black too, justing waiting for the 12.5 to restock on finishline to use my rewards.

Now that everyone opposing the Creams, one y'all can pass me a 11.5 at retail plus shipping cost ;-)

Anyone's MGs stiiiiiiill pending on ADC from yesterday. They better not cancel me man. Ima be heated. Especially if Villa sells out my size

Anyone's MGs stiiiiiiill pending on ADC from yesterday. They better not cancel me man. Ima be heated. Especially if Villa sells out my size
Private got a restock 3 hours ago. If they cancel and villa sells out then hit private up.

Twice I've had orders from ADC show that until the day before they were actually delivered. I'm thinking it's someone in shipping is not finishing their job by updating the order to show shipped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom