ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

But majority of UBs are excluded from coupons & promos.
correct, but gift cards are essentially store specific cash. 
EX: Gonna pick up some coffees guys ... paying with my gift card. Anybody want want anything 
laugh.gif

Word, thought I had heard of others not being able to use adidas gift cards on UBs but I must have been mistaken.

Lucky for you, you 're allowed to use both! You gift card AND your coupon!! 
nthat.gif
awwww yeah

Word, thought I had heard of others not being able to use adidas gift cards on UBs but I must have been mistaken.
could just be a site issue or whatever. there shouldn't be an issue. its money already there. its not like they're losing money on a sale, its just from another place. 

but then again...anything is possible these days.

There's a possibility some places only give online or in store credit/gift cards. Not saying that's the case, but some companies are strictly either or. I have seen that. Even though they're under the banner of store X, they're really 2 different entities. I think Shoe Palace (someone correct me if I'm wrong) is one of those places. Like you cannot return online purchase in store and vice versa.

Stopped by Footaction and they had the mystery grey on display.

I asked for my size the sales associates brings back the box and

they were grey wools.  I told her it was the wrong shoe and she told me I was wrong.

When she opened the box again and compared the two she was like

"one pair is light grey and the other pair is dark grey."  "My bad."

She checked again and they only had the display left which was a 9.5
tired.gif

If I had known they had them I could have went early in the morning.

I didn't even consider the grey wools as I have the silver ltd.

I got a pair of creams sz 13 that should be coming Monday for 250. Worth spending the extra since I can't be on NT to catch the resale. To be fair I won $40 playing poker with friends earlier lol. I'm going to check my mall's footaction and let yall know if they're in stock. I saw the greys in time square and I was about to cop them but my wallet was crying nooooooo

Thread jumped 750 posts today...I only read the last 8 pages or so. I take it Mystery Greys dropped elsewhere??

dropped today, check your local footaction

why won't these come out for men!?
Why do people do this? Post up that something dropped somewhere but give no information on where? Why so vague???

I get that you said FA, but not all stores are stocked equally. Is it really that hard to put a city/location?

Back
Top Bottom