ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was trying to shoehorn in a chief wiggum line.when he ask Ralph what is his fascination with his forbidden closet of mystery.
Didn't work.. I can see that now
Like the greys But prefer the HS

size 10 Mystery from Puffer Red's shipped 
pimp.gif

If you're looking for the OG Black and Purples, Fleet Feet still has stock in men's sizes (I didn't ask for specific sizes). They don't show it on their website, so if you live near one, go check out or call to see their inventory. They can also transfer to another store. I didn't ask about phone orders but you can try. I picked up another size 13 and a size 7.5 in women's for my wife a few days ago at the location closest to me in Spring, TX. They seem to have quite a few sizes left in both men's and women's at various locations. Good luck!

Last edited:
Looks like I'm not gonna have time to hit Shoebiz or Darkside today to see what they got. Mandatory work cocktails.

If you're looking for the OG Black and Purples, Fleet Feet still has stock in men's sizes (I didn't ask for specific sizes). They don't show it on their website, so if you live near one, go check out or call to see their inventory. They can also transfer to another store. I didn't ask about phone orders but you can try. I picked up another size 13 and a size 7.5 in women's for my wife a few days ago at the location closest to me in Spring, TX. They seem to have quite a few sizes left in both men's and women's at various locations. Good luck!

Damn. I think the one Fleet Feet closed down here.

I bought these about a few weeks ago at a local running store for $99.99 each. As soon as I saw how much they were retailing for, I picked up all the men's sizes they had. Lucked out on these!!!

Back
Top Bottom