ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

So SNS... remember those? Did anyone not receive an email confirmation from them? I'm really tempted to ask whats up, but don't wanna pokezach myself.
Yes, they sent email confirmations.  Mine came 5 minutes after check out.  FWIW, I got through on the restock.

Yes, they sent email confirmations.  Mine came 5 minutes after check out.  FWIW, I got through on the restock.
I know they sent them, but I know lots of us didn't get them too. Most likely SOL

Last edited:
View media item 1880148
Welp, first cancelation mails seem dropping...hope my second size from the restock will ship.

I got this for my first order also... If you didn't get email confirmation that usually is what you will receive from them.

If i had to guess that restock that happened later on was from those orders that couldn't be created because of sns being so congested.

Last edited:
lol the terms + conditions on Rise are so shady; glad I used my CC.

they say they aren't liable if the item never arrives haha

lol the terms + conditions on Rise are so shady; glad I used my CC.

they say they aren't liable if the item never arrives haha
hmmm .. i gotta peep that ... that is shady. I know of someone that never got their oki-ni order and oki-ni refunded them. This was after shipping was confirmed

laugh.gif

10 hours later still gets me

Nah, Highsnobiety UBs are all one solid color from the pics I've seen. These Mystery Greys have a weave with different colors. Definitely curious to see them in person.
Ohh alright then well damn yeah im pretty curious to see how they look without the filters

Anyone have photos of Highsnobiety UBs? I can't find em on their site.

Edit: ^ Nice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom