ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lol 1 upped me than my PB's. But I had the toughest time with the Moonrocks. Was only able to cook 2 pairs. 
there were so many low key sites -- if you had them, you could 2x and 3x up

But that will never happen again since sites hate releasing them, now its only more mainstream sites

Last edited:
Read in one of the FB groups that all PayPal orders that haven't received an email from SNS yet will be cancelled... I hope it isn't true 
mean.gif

there were so many low key sites -- if you had them, you could 2x and 3x up

But that will never happen again since sites hate releasing them, now its only more mainstream sites

I knew about those sites but SoleLinks blasted most of them. I ate on some other sites but they were eventually cancelled. 

Orrrr... the more likely outcome - solelinks just helped more resellers cop multiples 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Word. Getting mad at solelinks for only copping 7 pairs, makes perfect sense
i wouldn't call it being mad.

There are a lot of people out there who put in no effort before a release to find sites.

You would be surprised of the time commitment some people put in before a release, and then others get mad because they wake up at 8am release day, and expect a pair to be handed to them.

Sole Links helps lazy people blow up tiny botique sites that can't handle any traffic.

Are restocks announced....or do they just randomly show up?? And essentially do the people with auto page reloaders find out first?

Like others in the thread, I've been a longtime "NikeHead" and have sloooowly added Adidas into the collection (Tubular, ZxFlux, Yeezy)... Until I discovered the Ultra Boost. I've accumulated 4 pairs over the last 2-weeks (Creams, 3M, Silver LTD, Solars). I'm hooked...

Those charcoals bruh. I dunno where the **** they came from I just know they skipped to the top of my must cop list.

Back
Top Bottom