ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That represents the sneakerhead paradox to me. Not saying you should be a fashionista but if you've been in shoes for 14 years and have no interest in fashion then somethings off. Sneakers is fashion. Sneakers is hype.

i couldnt possibly disagree more. i like shoes, not fashion. just shoes. i never said i dress like a slob, but "fashion" is no where in my closet. not a single designer item of clothing. like buddhashark said, i grew up, and you learn over time that fashion comes and goes over time. i will always spend money on stuff that i can wear for years to come. my feet havent grown since high school, so i have shoes ive owned for 15 years now. just a couple years ago i got around to throwing out clothing from back then, cuz it was completely out of style, and huge to say the least lol. now its about being minimal, and getting what i know i can wear for years, and in most any environment. professional, casual, and so on. someone please shoot me if i ever buy torn jeans, biker style, or skinny cut.

like i said... you guys enjoy the fad while it lasts, and on to the next one when it comes around in a couple years. ill still be wearing the same stuff i have been for the past years.

grey wools have been getting a lot of wear, tempting not to cop a second but there are so many other shoes dropping soon 
ohwell.gif

That is what we in the US have to pay for olive and burgundy.

and I cut grass in my creams and olives
laugh.gif
I know some of you kids find it hard to believe I use my ultra boost running shoes for, well running.

3ms for outdoor running, burgundy for indoor. I have a seperate pair of adidas powerlifts for lifting. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

I know some of you kids find it hard to believe I use my ultra boost running shoes for, well running.

3ms for outdoor running, burgundy for indoor. I have a seperate pair of adidas powerlifts for lifting. 
pimp.gif
How do you like the continental vs non-continental sole for running?

How do you like the continental vs non-continental sole for running?
Only had 1 day with it so far on the non-continental and I can't say I notice a difference just yet, I will wear them down a bit more and see how they are. Ultra boost are damn comfortable to run in compared to what I used to wear back in the day which were Nike Frees and Asics GTs.

Going to be training for my annual half-marathon in the 3ms this year so I will wear these down to the ground

Those wools are tempting.

I bought 3M's and Whites a month ago, but it's winter so haven't worn. Bought the wools today to rock and gonna return the whites. Love the whites right now, but they gonna get dirty real quick and only have $ for 1 or the other so wools it is.

Last edited:
I bought 3M's and Whites a month ago, but it's winter so haven't worn. Bought the wools today to rock and gonna return the whites. Love the whites right now, but they gonna get dirty real quick and only have $ for 1 or the other so wools it is.
Dont do that fam. Lol...

Just go with the flow.

Unless you absolutely need the money then do it but man.

When times like that hits.

Its $1 cup noodles til next paycheck lol

Dont do that fam. Lol...

Just go with the flow.

Unless you absolutely need the money then do it but man.

When times like that hits.

Its $1 cup noodles til next paycheck lol

haha, I'm married with 2 kids under 3 y/o. I don't have extra $200 ever! It's all good, I like the Wools more than the Whites anyway.

Last edited:
I would cop the core blacks for $90 but I can't spare any extra cash after having to put my cat down this past Monday. Adidas always restocking when I don't have cash.

Dang I want to swoop on those core blacks but I just bought triple whites last weekend. I need to stay out of this thread :lol:

pimp.gif
Nothing hard to believe.  If you are into running good for you.

I just don't understand why people will invest that type of money when there is an alternate option.

If you said a color that was easily obtained for retail or less then yes.

Plus. wouldn't wools be hot indoors?

I have yet to wear mine so just asking.

Anyway your post reeked of troll bait and for the record I'm not a kid.

Back
Top Bottom