ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I been fiending to rock my 3Ms but it's like 15 degrees in NYC. Oh and someone find me navy ub sz 9
Use thick socks fam :wink: You pants will be covering your socks anyways, unless you pinrolling your pants with your ankles hanging out in the cold lol. Rock em before we get hit this friday by that snow storm!

Use thick socks fam :wink: You pants will be covering your socks anyways, unless you pinrolling your pants with your ankles hanging out in the cold lol. Rock em before we get hit this friday by that snow storm!
Haha nah thick socks and I'll have to sz up to a 9.5

instead of sending me wools, DSG sent me used silvers 
laugh.gif

does anyone in here also use flyknit racers to run? I'm a 9.5 in those but not sure how sizing runs on these. I tried to search through the last couple pages and the most I could find was TTS but nothing definitive. I really wanted to try them on in store before ordering but they were all sold out of 9/9.5 at the local stores. Can anyone offer up some comparisons in sizing to a flyknit racer?

Last edited:
The mixed reaction on the SNS collab is a bit of a surprise. Personally, think they look great. Hopefully the lack of interest makes for an easy cop 
smokin.gif

does anyone in here also use flyknit racers to run? I'm a 9.5 in those but not sure how sizing runs on these. I tried to search through the last couple pages and the most I could find was TTS but nothing definitive. I really wanted to try them on in store before ordering but they were all sold out of 9/9.5 at the local stores. Can anyone offer up some comparisons in sizing to a flyknit racer?
Most seem to size up half from racer size as UB is very snug compared to racer in the same size, but you MAY be able to squeeze in the same size.

I'm a 10 in racers. The 10 in UB fit perfect if I remove the insole, a little tight normally in the forefoot. Waiting for my 10.5 to come in so I can compare but if they're big, will keep my 10 and just rock insole-less lol

I went TTS and the ankle area is extremely snug. Length is fine though. Hoping they break in a bit as some have indicated they will. Probably would have went .5 up if I could cop again. Hope that helps

The mixed reaction on the SNS collab is a bit of a surprise. Personally, think they look great. Hopefully the lack of interest makes for an easy cop :smokin

the same reactions about the hb collab and look how that ended up

I have generally wide feet and I'm TTS in racers, but in UBs TTS were kinda uncomfortably tight and had a quarter of an inch or less of toe room. If you remove the insoles you can probably get away with it, but I'd go half a size up. Also you should have extra room if you're using this to run because your feet will swell up after long distances.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom