ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

I've seen around $100 for nonPK and $110 for PK versions.

I like to order direct from adidas because they have a great return policy (you can try out and return used shoes within 30 days and they refund the money quick) and there are always discount codes out there for adidas (15% is the most common, 20% aren't that hard to come by, and sometimes they have 30% off deals). The adidas discounts get the price close to sales at other retailers but you get the added bonus of being able to really try stuff out and return it if the sizing or performance aren't right.

22427410_351465295278314_6564197581621035008_n.jpg

Really depends on how often you use them. My 2016 CE mids started to fall apart because it was my go to. My 2017 PK are holding up really well with daily use (20+ hrs week?), and have way better lockdown and heel to toe transition. Cushion is also a bit firmer though in exchange for more bounce due to the added boost. I personally thought that the '17 PK was a good buy at retail, but your mileage may vary.

thanks for your input, i definitely could appreciate a smoother heel to toe transition, love my XX9s for that reason.

What are your guy's thoughts on 2017 CE PK vs CE lows? I hear that the lows are better performing shoes.

Did anyone go to the KP drop in Jersey City? I had to work late so I couldn't show up(even though I'm sure people started lining up at 1 haha).

Rolled my ankle for the second time in the CE 17s today.

Real bad luck, first day back from the last one and I managed to land bad on someone's foot.

Gonna go crazy if I'm outta commission for a whole nother week

Did anyone go to the KP drop in Jersey City? I had to work late so I couldn't show up(even though I'm sure people started lining up at 1 haha).
My friend went. Got to be one of the first 100. His sister tried coming around 4 but it was already packed I think. He got to meet KP and got a pair. I would've went if I wasn't on the west coast for vacation. It's ok tho I already met KP and got his autograph on a jersey from his bloomingdale's signing.

What are your guy's thoughts on 2017 CE PK vs CE lows? I hear that the lows are better performing shoes.

I've played in both. I think both are great hoop shoes. That said, I like the 2016 CE lows a bit better. The fit, cushioning, heel to toe transition, and overall comfort are just a bit better than the 17 CE PK mids. Traction, support, and containment are similar between the two. I'm really excited to see the 17 lows whenever they drop.

I met KP and copped his shoes. Real cool dude and the line wasn't too bad. I got there at 3:30 and was #62.

Got my CE 2017 in from Ruvilla today... $87 shipped, hard to beat that. Had to settle for all white though

adidas had to lay low after the FBI stuff hit. It was a huge black eye and it's not good to be running ads while your company is in the news for bad reasons.

Back
Top Bottom