ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

KP Knicks PEs are cold 
smokin.gif
 damn...

all three of KPs colorways are nice.. black/orange especially. Probably my 1st, 3rd, and 4th favorite CWs (with all black PK being #2) If black/orange becomes available it's an instant cop for me even though I'm not a huge fan of the cushioning.

Last edited:
Damn those are all fire. Sheesh.

I also noticed his PEs have more lace holes than the retail version. Looks better to me that way.

Last edited:
Didn't even notice the laces, but agreed they look better and probably perform better. What are the chances we see any of these CWs on shelves?

Damn those are all fire. Sheesh.

I also noticed his PEs have more lace holes than the retail version. Looks better to me that way.
Ya I think I would have preferred that lacing set up. Maybe that way, it would prevent the breaking of the lace loops that others experienced.

all three of KPs colorways are nice.. black/orange especially. Probably my 1st, 3rd, and 4th favorite CWs (with all black PK being #2) If black/orange becomes available it's an instant cop for me even though I'm not a huge fan of the cushioning.

View media item 2209712

If those blue/orange ones release, it's an instant purchase. Blue is my color and they look good!!!

I'd definitely buy those blue/orange joints to ball on campus.

Interested in how the more lace holes would feel. I haven't had any issues with lock down even with the lack of lace holes

It would at least distribute the pressure more evenly, and feel better if you lace up tightly.  Looks better worst case :D

As posted on another site, the KPs have extra lace holes because he has a huge foot (size 17?), and the laces would be too spread out to lock him in.  On a shoe made for non NBA sized players, you don't need the extra loops. 

As posted on another site, the KPs have extra lace holes because he has a huge foot (size 17?), and the laces would be too spread out to lock him in.  On a shoe made for non NBA sized players, you don't need the extra loops. 

I disagree about not needing the extra lace loops. These laceloops are not durable at all. Having extra lace loops can relieve the pressure on the loops by spread it among the other loops which I think can prevent it from breaking. Jahronmon already had one of his loops break and I can feel mine getting there.

Back
Top Bottom