ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

You're, not your. And I did enjoy the pics when I saw them the first time - on the IG accounts of people that bought them.

thanks for the grammar lesson, you must be english teacher? I did get blessed with Adidas 747 tickets from a NT'er and won one myself. However i had priorities with my job so i couldn't fly out from Texas to LA in time wouldn't be realistic for the nba all star events, trust me i'll probably would have brought all the CRAZY BYW pairs. If i had touched down in LA.

still got my regular byw pair which i brought earlier today online. This should be cake walk release for me.

I'm spreading info to people who are too lazy to contribute or even give solid info by doing the proper research through social media channels and the internet, i doubt you have inside information as well, you probably just got lucky and saw a early display but on the footlocker shelves and decided to take a picture. anyone can pull at iphone and snap a pic of something you're nothing special chief.

Found in Hollywood Foot Locker. Review soon.
imagejpeg_0.jpg
Are they for sale there now or is that just a display pair?

thanks for the grammar lesson, you must be english teacher? I did get blessed with Adidas 747 tickets from a NT'er and won one myself. However i had priorities with my job so i couldn't fly out from Texas to LA in time wouldn't be realistic for the nba all star events, trust me i'll probably would have brought all the CRAZY BYW pairs. If i had touched down in LA.

still got my regular byw pair which i brought earlier today online. This should be cake walk release for me.

I'm spreading info to people who are too lazy to contribute or even give solid info by doing the proper research through social media channels and the internet, i doubt you have inside information as well, you probably just got lucky and saw a early display but on the footlocker shelves and decided to take a picture. anyone can pull at iphone and snap a pic of something you're nothing special chief.

You keeping chiefing everyone like you are the big name. Matter of fact, I didn't have to win or register anything - Adidas asked me to come to the event and sent my bracelets to me for VIP access. That picture is Nightwings hand holding the pair he bought in LA for me.

As for not having info, you better check yourself. I assure you, if I say something on here abiut a release, it will be correct.

Damn may have to drive out there later to check them out. Heard that FTL Santa Monica dropped them too. Thanks for the info

Pretty sure I only saw 1 player wearing the BYW X and that was Friday night.

Did anyone see any other players wearing them?

apparently there is a low crazy byw version too :nerd:
41xRZxpSybL._SY355_.jpg

any dragon ball z fans in here.

lets wait for duke40 duke40 im sure he has info and pics on the low crazy byw model.

E04239F4-0504-488D-8498-1B3AA2E88752.jpeg

Tried these on today. TTS same as CE16. Not for me at all tho. Felt thrown together a bit, materials and construction.

Sitting on shelf at FTA, employee said they got them Friday.
According to one not so up on things poster these would sell out and I'd have to miss them even though they aren't moving anywhere. Funny thing is if these were some Yeezys they would sell out real quick. I like these but I feel these are going to sit without the Yeezy, PW, or any other limited/superstar persons hype on these.

apparently there is a low crazy byw version too :nerd:
41xRZxpSybL._SY355_.jpg

any dragon ball z fans in here.

lets wait for duke40 duke40 im sure he has info and pics on the low crazy byw model.

Just can't keep my name out of your mouth can you. Here's the deal - when I have some actual information I will put it here. I won't speculate like others do and try to make opinions fact. You know, like the Boost you wear will sell out first day. I think we have already seen from the website and from people finding these in stores that they're not as wanted as you would believe.

Just can't keep my name out of your mouth can you. Here's the deal - when I have some actual information I will put it here. I won't speculate like others do and try to make opinions fact. You know, like the Boost you wear will sell out first day. I think we have already seen from the website and from people finding these in stores that they're not as wanted as you would believe.
This is all what hearing from you, Mr.Bryan Dinkle
tenor.gif

This is all what hearing from you, Mr.Bryan Dinkle
tenor.gif

Then why do keep coming at me? Twice you have tagged me in your response. You can't quit thinking about me. Let's be real - you're new here, wanting to show us how much you know, throwing opinions out with info from "the plug", and insulting people in other threads to show how much you are "connected ". No one needs that.

Yeah, you had tickets to 747 - did you go? Nope, so you took those spots from someone who would have possibly went. You have an Adidas plug? Then give us concrete info - dates, prices, numbers, colorways. You don't like my yapping and resort to name calling? Cool, keep dreaming about me.

Like my track coach will tell me actions, speak louder than words.

The vegeta BYW LOW JOINTS

street8oy_26869478_341841256312115_2657333920013484032_n.jpg

street8oy_26864657_140920883270339_1894613028926652416_n.jpg

shanghai_ben_28153679_448042862276808_649174123422941184_n (1).jpg
sventheguide_25014403_1973285006223006_3837427024117366784_n.jpg
1ngram4_27579517_1546441298786071_1779768390865387520_n.jpg
jnicolaides_27582039_336465176873405_1623170223941091328_n.jpg

oh u just 1 more for the road.....cause i know u wanna see them in different colorways john wall P.E'S
ehawker23_27880918_916967761811034_3759397995313889280_n.jpg

These sneakers might not sell out day-one but once they give the byw-z model its official worldwide release it will be a hot seller, i guarantee you on that. Like i said before Adidas is trying to gain its traction back in the basketball performance world. Its takes time and strong marketing team to put your product out there chief.

Then why do keep coming at me? Twice you have tagged me in your response. You can't quit thinking about me. Let's be real - you're new here, wanting to show us how much you know, throwing opinions out with info from "the plug", and insulting people in other threads to show how much you are "connected ". No one needs that.

Yeah, you had tickets to 747 - did you go? Nope, so you took those spots from someone who would have possibly went. You have an Adidas plug? Then give us concrete info - dates, prices, numbers, colorways. You don't like my yapping and resort to name calling? Cool, keep dreaming about me.

All this yapping!! i'll entertain you though.

i've been on NT before you even Joined us "Aug 10, 2012" been on this forum since 2004 under a different username.

i can't give concrete "corporate" info but i can give you street information from my connects back in nyc but i don't live there no more, i don't wanna get sued or lose my adidas stock options for sharing insider information.

like i said i had work, i couldn't fly out to LA, had to stay home with the fam. but yeah who else beside me and you is putting out information on this shoe currently right now to have this thread updated with fresh news? not a damn person, i don't sit on the sidelines and wait for people so spoon feed me information. If they don't like my style of information they should hit that ignore button and ignore me So should you as well.

710x528_11751803_7508898_1459374750.jpgp

Last edited:
See, this is now getting to an agreeable point. I have been on NT since 1999 - the server change did my old user name in, same as you.
I actually understand the concept of not dropping names - i have designers and PR on my text list but can't ever tell who tells me stuff. However, I don't get adidas/nike/under armour treatment just because - I report what I can and tell what is there, honest and real.

The main point ALOT of us was making is the way you came in here, telling us what we should do and think and know.

You're right - the info is coming from 2 sources here, so all we can do is present it. We just can't act like we know it all, because as you can probably tell, this stuff changes every breath.

@alchemist_iq, I also don't like to ignore - I prefer to find a common ground and get past it. For real - it's just shoes.

i heard you were the plug?
i heard you were the plug?

My slow it down post was actually a battle rap reference. Not sure if you know but the guy from the gif you posted is a battle rapper named conceited.

You have to admit you come off pretty salty in your posts after your initial interaction with duke.

See, this is now getting to an agreeable point. I have been on NT since 1999 - the server change did my old user name in, same as you.
I actually understand the concept of not dropping names - i have designers and PR on my text list but can't ever tell who tells me stuff. However, I don't get adidas/nike/under armour treatment just because - I report what I can and tell what is there, honest and real.

The main point ALOT of us was making is the way you came in here, telling us what we should do and think and know.

You're right - the info is coming from 2 sources here, so all we can do is present it. We just can't act like we know it all, because as you can probably tell, this stuff changes every breath.

I'm gonna chill out! cause you seem like decent person in real life. I don't know it all, i agree it what is being sent to me and what i'm gathering to make it sound clear and factual from my own personal "adidas" connect (he's not always accurate) and what the internet is buzzing about on social media.

what i do know and what i can tell people is. The byw x is gonna be sold for $180 and not the $200 price tag that adidas was trying sell them for at msrp. There might also be a "Kanye west colorway" but that might not be truly accurate, because he has his yeezy line. just look out for any FTL house of hoops nationwide to be carrying the byw x model.

Back
Top Bottom