ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Vacaville had the new Crazy Explosives because Adidas SF is remodeling and they don't have space for their inventory so newer stuff got pushed to the outlets. Vacaville is considered one of their store that sells the most volume so they usually get more and better stuff. They're not dumping them early, that wouldn't make sense after a week. Like I said before, they had them before release on the shelves. It's usually 3-4 months before new products hit the outlets at the earliest.

Lowry in the PK lows

Attachments

• IMG_1738.PNG
    IMG_1738.PNG
    779.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1740.PNG
    IMG_1740.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 58
they're keeping the collar for the lows?

Curry4s doing the same thing with the lows

How's the toebox length? is it .5 size short as well? I'm 9.5 in the CE16...hoping it's the same.

I'd say .5 down is right for the CE17s. I'm usually 11.5 but only had a chance to try on 11 or 12. 12 were way too long and wide, 11 was nice and snug with not too long in the toebox.

Haven't tried the CE16 so I can't comment for comparison, but I have the CLB 16 and had to go to 11 for them from 11.5 due to heel slippage, but they're super tight across the broad of my feet and there's like an inch spare at the front of the toebox.

Adidas sizing is crazy

Last edited:
sklepkoszykarza.pl has the same exact stock as kicksstore.eu in all their CE's so I assumed legit and bought a few All star 2016 CE's. $98 each after shipping while kicksstore.eu is retail. The entire site is in Poland so had to use the google translator but whatever

sklepkoszykarza.pl has the same exact stock as kicksstore.eu in all their CE's so I assumed legit and bought a few All star 2016 CE's. $98 each after shipping while kicksstore.eu is retail. The entire site is in Poland so had to use the google translator but whatever
Do you know if sklepkoszykarza.pl ships to the US? They have the Andrew Wiggins Green PE's and that Kyle Lowry Black/Gold PE and was interested.

copped crazy explosive 2017 pk lows off amazon for 130 , went tts and they feel great , easily the best feeling shoe i’ve ever had and i’ve had a lot of the top players shoes including hardens

gonna hoop in them tonight and see how they feel once they are broken in

copped crazy explosive 2017 pk lows off amazon for 130 , went tts and they feel great , easily the best feeling shoe i’ve ever had and i’ve had a lot of the top players shoes including hardens

gonna hoop in them tonight and see how they feel once they are broken in
Link? 2017 primeknit lows?! Do you mean 2016?

So how are these for balling purposes hoenestly. Been so loyal to The Swoosh, might have to break away. I have been looking some shoes that will give you some extra "bounce-back". Like the Jordan XX8 did.

So how are these for balling purposes hoenestly. Been so loyal to The Swoosh, might have to break away. I have been looking some shoes that will give you some extra "bounce-back". Like the Jordan XX8 did.
I wore the XX8 lows, still kind of have them in my rotation, but on a night i have 2 hours of run I reach for my CE primeknit lows. They do everything well, some things exceedingly well.

I need your help NT. Should I just get a pair of lows that are out now? Or will there be a new low model comming up?

You should give a quick overview after you play in them. How are the lows in comparison to the Harden vol 1?

Just a casual thought, been thinking about it but is there any safe or good way to fully uncage the boost in the CE lows, to make them like the Harden LS? Probably not since the piece is probably glued onto the primeknit, I wish there was a way to do so ugh

The highs felt great. I won't be able to play full 5v5 until later in the week but for a couple of games of 50, 3v3, and 1v1 they were amazing.

The overall fit of the shoe is greatly improved from last year. The shoe really more felt like an extension of my foot and I never had to worry about stability even landing on people's feet.

Cushion is air the same for me. I'll comment more on this after I have to deal with playing true 5v5.

The highs felt great. I won't be able to play full 5v5 until later in the week but for a couple of games of 50, 3v3, and 1v1 they were amazing.

The overall fit of the shoe is greatly improved from last year. The shoe really more felt like an extension of my foot and I never had to worry about stability even landing on people's feet.

Cushion is air the same for me. I'll comment more on this after I have to deal with playing true 5v5.

:nerd: You be playing up to 50 points?!

I was gonna ask that too. Is that like 21 to 50? Maybe with 3s, we usually play 3s and 2s are the same.

50 is basically 21 except with 5s and 10s. I don't know why people play it instead of 21 but I got the W so idc

It's just what the kids called it at the Y I was at lol. It was a good little warm-up.

Back
Top Bottom