Adidas Basketball 2011 thread + Possible 2011 All Star Uniforms?

[table][tr][td][/td][td][table][tr][td]
shoeHome-450.jpg
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

I've been playing in the adiZero Rose for a few days now. Posted some thoughts just on the design, etc over on my blog. Will have a performance review sometime in a week or two once I get a few more wears in.
http://chrislittmann.word...ges-adidas-adizero-rose/

One piece of advice for those of you getting them: Wear socks that are a little bit thick around your ankles if at all possible, and definitely do not wear no-shows.

I've been playing in the adiZero Rose for a few days now. Posted some thoughts just on the design, etc over on my blog. Will have a performance review sometime in a week or two once I get a few more wears in.
http://chrislittmann.word...ges-adidas-adizero-rose/

One piece of advice for those of you getting them: Wear socks that are a little bit thick around your ankles if at all possible, and definitely do not wear no-shows.

OU, I wore no-shows the whole time I was testing them and only had problems on the first wear. The GeoFit ankle collar really formed after that and I never had any rubbing at all, which surprised me, because it really is a minimal set-up as far as comfort (liners, padding, stitching, etc.). Was comparing them last night to some others in my closet; these might be the lowest-profile forefoot I have ever had.

OU, I wore no-shows the whole time I was testing them and only had problems on the first wear. The GeoFit ankle collar really formed after that and I never had any rubbing at all, which surprised me, because it really is a minimal set-up as far as comfort (liners, padding, stitching, etc.). Was comparing them last night to some others in my closet; these might be the lowest-profile forefoot I have ever had.

Thanks.........oh, oh they're on Back-Order, that'll hurt the International chances of getting a pair of 'em
frown.gif
  ................anyways, fingers crossed.

Thanks.........oh, oh they're on Back-Order, that'll hurt the International chances of getting a pair of 'em
frown.gif
  ................anyways, fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom