ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

As of the moment, I don't think someone would do fake of the latest Philippine jackets, seems like jackets aren't sellin that well too, I heard some resellers from eBay.ph are having a hard time to sell their stocks too, there's a reseller I think who bought 5pcs per size and have only sold 3 as of late, so I guess no need to produce some fake ones..
smile.gif

^ agree with icebox15... kahit sa SM dept. store namin dito or sa adidas shop sa aming lugar medyo meron pang stocks ng 2010 version kahit almost 2 months na sya sa market... plus yung black/gold version - I find the quality poor... printed lang philippine map sa likod (and too common).. pati yung adidas stripes printed din.... parang minadali-an na talaga yung pag gawa... still... nothing beats the original design... its so sad lang nadaming fake or if you have legit naman almost wala nang saktong sizes.

not really impressed with Adidas Philippines' release, I mean those released that are only released here in the Philippines, even the DLSU and ADMU merchandise, unlike those Adidas items that are sold worldwide, the quality of both items are quite different, even some items are labeled as made in other country, but behind that label, the product is made locally

^ Yeah, I got an adidas DLSU 2009 hoodie... okay naman pero your correct, those released worldwide seems of a better quality and of design..

Thanks for the info about the legitness of the new Philippines jackets dmist24 and icebox15.  I guess the new version isn't selling too well cause calculating by dollars, I bought the jacket for 80 dollars while the sellers bought it for 70 dollars.

Anyone knows where I can still find adidas x star wars  top ten high luke skywalker & storm troopers? Thanks in advance

^ I don't think they sell much baller IDs. Never seen any in any Adi store.
tired.gif

I asked my classmate to get me the fake ones though. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gilviernes

Yeah I'll find some nalang sa divisoria or tutuban hehehe

Yeah, haha. Pero what I got was the thin one na may white print lang. It rubs off easily. 
tired.gif

Just thought I'd revive this thread and mention that Adidas will be joining the sale in Megatent tomorrow. They'll have stuff up to 70% off. Suggest you guys check it out.
wink.gif

Got back from the outlet sale in Megatent. Nothing really great for Adidas, really. Just some Stan Smith II's (white/white and white/green), Young Guns 2010 Low in black/purple. Some running shoes, a CW of the Top Ten lows. There was the white Nizza His with black stripes. There were two CWs of the Windsor (kinda like a more elegant looking Superstar); white and dark brown. Jackets, shorts, shirts, training tops were at 50%.

I heard the Skywalker's dropped this noon at Adidas Trinoma. They had 6 pairs, I'm not sure about other branches. Here's a pic (not mine, but a friend's):

385770160.jpg

sam! haven't seen you here for some time. thanks for the info. any other new drops along with the skywalker? 
smile.gif

My friend grabbed those top ten for me & she saild they only have 1 pair per size which sucks cuz I dont mind getting one more

my friend said it was 5,400 pesos but was limited to only six pairs but 5 pairs reached the store cause some worker or someone from the office bought it. I hope they come out again so that I can stock up on these

Originally Posted by JN115

my friend said it was 5,400 pesos but was limited to only six pairs but 5 pairs reached the store cause some worker or someone from the office bought it. I hope they come out again so that I can stock up on these

thanks for the info. wow, really limited huh.

Back
Top Bottom