ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

Awww man, so far.
laugh.gif
Great update though man.

Originally Posted by IraPhis

Seems unlikely but I have to ask... Are the white toe Rose 1.5s coming out locally?

US exclusive. Asia/Europe got the black toe ones. There's someone selling them on Sulit but at 6,500.

Originally Posted by PocketLint

Originally Posted by IraPhis

Seems unlikely but I have to ask... Are the white toe Rose 1.5s coming out locally?

US exclusive. Asia/Europe got the black toe ones. There's someone selling them on Sulit but at 6,500.
Thanks bro! 

i heard d.rose sprained his ankle on that crazy light, that's why he switched back to 1.5's.

any opinion on this?

^ That happened in the Chicago-Indiana series. I think he slightly sprained it in Game 1 or 2 then reverted back to the 1.5s in the next game

i think that shoe doesn't have support and comfortability on ankles. but other players like josh smith, chalmers and conley are still using it.
maybe d.rose is not comfortable with them.
smile.gif

^ Usually 2K + the retail, if I remember right, so would cost ya around 5,295? Not sure any more but that was the way it worked before if I'm right.

if anyone's looking for a pair of D. Rose Supernatural Creators, Adidas ATC has a last pair on sale at 40% off.

I don't remember the size though, call them up for more info.

If anyone spots a pair in a size 10 or 10.5, let me know!

Thanks!

Anyone know here where I can get the Adidas yellow bball kicks worn during the 2011 NBA ASG? Did it happen to be released in the PHL? TIA

Super Beast (20% off) and other Adidas basketball shoes on sale Athletes Foot Glorieta. The flagship store at GB3 has no sale, all regular prices.

Originally Posted by maronandlando

did the black/white toe 1.5 release here?

if your looking for black/white toes 1.5's.. there is a seller at sulit.ph just tell him ur size and he'll order it.. i think he sells em for 6.500php HTH.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom