ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

Originally Posted by chase on

did the luke skywalkers dropped anywhere yet?

I forgot which model they were. All the Superstar ones were released though, if I remember right. A lot of stores still have them, whenever I walk by some. The other models have supposedly released already too. I remember someone saying that the other models were coming out in the second half of Feb and first half of March.

Originally Posted by PocketLint

Originally Posted by chase on

did the luke skywalkers dropped anywhere yet?

I forgot which model they were. All the Superstar ones were released though, if I remember right. A lot of stores still have them, whenever I walk by some. The other models have supposedly released already too. I remember someone saying that the other models were coming out in the second half of Feb and first half of March.

thanks man. will wait for the new models.

as of 02/20/10 CHAMPS willowbrook mall NJ got fsr on PI track jacket
167k2er.jpg

Originally Posted by xmocncrds

as of 02/20/10 CHAMPS willowbrook mall NJ got fsr on PI track jacket
167k2er.jpg

wow thats like the OG style! much better than the one recently released! nice pick up man! hope theyll re-release it here in the motherland...

^ exactly the same as the OG that came out 2 years ago...tag says it was made 12/09 so i guess adidas made em again cuz it was selling pretty well.

Adidas DEF JAM 25th Anniversary pack out at Greenbelt 3.

They had the..

Stan Smith x Method Man
adidas-defjam-25th-sneakers-13.jpg

Superstar x Red Man
adidas-def-jam-redman-2.jpg

Nizza x Def Jam
adidas-five-two-3-def-jam-pack-6.jpg

Stan Smith x Ghostface
ssgface3.jpg

Superstar x Young Jeezy
adidas-forum-mid-def-jam-2-21.jpg

The Red Man Superstars are the best in the pack IMO.

wow! stan smith x method man!!! lovin the colorway!

by the way im not sure if it was mentioned here or im already outdated, but did they already release the superstar x method man here?

superstar x method man was released a couple of months ago, already went on sale at the lifestyle adidas store in trinoma. might still be on sale.
smile.gif

Thanks for the info, Sadikmac! My friend's been trying to look out for the Def Jam packs here. He has the Ghostface Forums, but he got them out of the country, though. And also, btlgrnd, thanks for the heads up! I'm sure my friend will also be happy to hear that.
happy.gif

Has anyone seen TechFit Calf sleeves sz L/XL at Adidas stores? Only seen M, and they are quite small. Need this badly due to frequent cramps during ball lately. I know being well hydrated will be much cheaper though
laugh.gif

Thanks, man! Is it true that you you end up paying around 2K more than the regular price of the shoe, though?

Originally Posted by warped

nice pics... there's the equation.... looks ayt!

Dude, get them while they're still on sale. 15% off, man! 
happy.gif

Just in case anyone knows, is the miAdidas also 15% off? Crazy question, I know, but I was just checking what I could do with the new Supernat Creators, and I jizzed my shorts. 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom