add on to my Spiz'ike Black Cements... Must See Custom!!!

lol wow! sloppy as could be looks like you used a sharpie that was running out of ink. worst custom i think i've ever seen on NT honestly. i would neverlet you near my shoes. lol

4 Hour work??
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nice idea but very poor execution. don't rush when ur doing stuff like this.....

yea n u might get banned for that finger too
nerd.gif

i dont understand how i got so many haterz
hatin on they fatha like im darth vader!!
ahahahaha these were trashed anyway so i did it. they aint even my size... check the tongues they got ripped out n i got em for free so i thought Ffffk ithahaha
show me a better job on customs like this and i'll stop disappointing you and i'll stop sellin my ideas to JB
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

i dont understand how i got so many haterz
hatin on they fatha like im darth vader!!
ahahahaha these were trashed anyway so i did it. they aint even my size... check the tongues they got ripped out n i got em for free so i thought Ffffk it hahaha
show me a better job on customs like this and i'll stop disappointing you and i'll stop sellin my ideas to JB
roll.gif
Show you a better custom on shoes like what? pretty much anybody who uses paint comes with something cleaner than that. Your idea was good butinvest paint if you wanna make a nice custom.
I don't mean to hate but you should at least put some effort in.

Lol.. And then he gets an attitude..
Next time don't title the thread "Must see custom" .. And we'll know not to be disappointed..

Jordan0589 wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe this is why JB is going down the drain. I didn't realize that Sharpies and White Out have been added to the design materials. But, the thread titleis right, " MUST SEE CUSTOMS" haha
laugh.gif
roll.gif

wow... no one is hating it just looks like a kid that can't stay in the lines in a coloring book.
roll.gif
uneven and you need alot more practice.

Originally Posted by rendawgz

wow... no one is hating it just looks like a kid that can't stay in the lines in a coloring book.
roll.gif
uneven and you need alot more practice.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom