Actual Pictures of Air Griffeys!

Originally Posted by KickJunkee

Good grief - 9 pages about the air bubble???????

Like you fools expected a huge unit or something?? Its not like the end of the world is it?

If so, I should freak out with you guys then. . . .

Put the shoe on and rock it. . whos gonna look at the air bubble and actually care???

lmao

Im buying 2 pairs for sure!
QFT. The sames ones complaining will be the sames ones to post them once they cop them.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

i was just thinking. the air max 360 has a rather large air bubble but it has that cage and im sure there are more complexities that would make the midsole change to accomidate the 360 bubbles. would you guys rather have a slightly different midsole and larger bubbles than what we're currently getting? its a battle of give and take.
to quote myself, heres a rough photoshop. larger air units, but a neccersary cage in the middle of both.. ala the am 360/ am 180 type bubble:

rough mashup

59b253845f6cfc46c47be237614ed2d48428e22.jpg

the question is, which lesser of two evils do you go for? large bubbles but seperated throwing out any flow, or the smaller bubbles that dont look too out ofplace.

personally i'm copping because i love these shoes. the air unit is pretty much non existent but the shoe's nostalgic value is worth more to me.that's why i'll be picking up one pair of each.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

eek.gif
frown.gif

no retro for this colorway?
nerd.gif
Thinking caps on......if they released the shoe pictured above it wouldn't exactly be considered a retro.

grin.gif
so that's a no?

His point is that they wouldn't be considered a "retro" cuz they were never released to the public. Its a Griffey PE... but to answer your question, no, there hasn't been an info that that colorway will be released. Its only the black/white and royal/white thus far.

Thanks. i got his point, i didnt get why he couldnt get off the high horse to answer the question though.

i dont care about the air bubble im just glad they are going to retro them =] i beat my OG's to death back in the day

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

eek.gif
frown.gif

no retro for this colorway?
nerd.gif
Thinking caps on......if they released the shoe pictured above it wouldn't exactly be considered a retro.

grin.gif
so that's a no?

His point is that they wouldn't be considered a "retro" cuz they were never released to the public. Its a Griffey PE... but to answer your question, no, there hasn't been an info that that colorway will be released. Its only the black/white and royal/white thus far.

Thanks. i got his point, i didnt get why he couldnt get off the high horse to answer the question though.
High horse? You must've read into my response all wrong.

Now, if you would've asked about this colorway.......
2cokg7k.jpg

......I would've told you straight up, no/not at the moment.

At first I was NOT going to cop , but after seeing the newer pictures that just surfaced THESE WELL BE COPPED .... they do look nice .

i was saying the same about the air bubble when i first saw these but that still aint' gonna make me not buy them. copping both colors. can't wait forthese to drop.

growing up in Seattle and loving Griffey I will def be buying these I wish he'd come back to the mariners

why they make the bubbles so small...damn it man...im undecided on this...plus this recession aint helping for real

Nice to see a classic shoe again, but I hate what Nike is doing to these air bubbles in recent retros.

Back
Top Bottom