Action Bronson - Only For Dolphins

White Bronco very underwhelming, wasn't a fan of the beat selection. Also it was wild short. Had a couple fire tracks tho.

White Bronco very underwhelming, wasn't a fan of the beat selection. Also it was wild short. Had a couple fire tracks tho.

Same here man. Fan, but I feel like dude just putting words together at this point
Bronson personality > Bronson music rn

Definitely str8 to the back burner with Fetti, Beloved, Behold the dark horse and HwH6 in rotation

Horses mouth....smh
200.gif

Same here man. Fan, but I feel like dude just putting words together at this point
Bronson personality > Bronson music rn

Definitely str8 to the back burner with Fetti, Beloved, Behold the dark horse and HwH6 in rotation
Behold A Dark Horse was CRAZY, Marci was really in his bag for that one :sick::nthat::nthat:

With Fetti, Fire in the clouds, Behold a dark horse and Beloved heavy in the rotation, I cannot get into Bronson right now. Im feeling wayyyyy too gutter :lol:

action Bronson needs to link up with Griselda and get some projects going...
I haven't felt his music since rare chandeliers if i'm being 100% honest.

action Bronson needs to link up with Griselda and get some projects going...
I haven't felt his music since rare chandeliers if i'm being 100% honest.
I'm in a similar boat. He's had isolated tracks that were fire, but just about anything after 2013 has been sub-par in comparison. He has his hands in too many things these days. It's cool that he loves cooking and art, but he shouldn't forget that these things aren't what made him famous to begin with (and he probably wouldn't be famous doing those other things alone).

Body Language will be copped on sight though. Hoping to see it make its way to vinyl with cover art similar to that of old Dipset/Cash Money albums. Worst case scenario is that it's gonna have a few fire beats and a bunch of laughs. :lol:

I think he should just focus on art, cooking and acting. I think that's been his plan for the past couple of years tbh. His music has been a bit uninspired the past couple of years. But that tour money is good money. That's probably why he's still making music.

Traveling the Stars making a return in August.:lol:

I used to get smacked and watch. The whole concept is hilarious, and the editing was trippy as ****.

He really declined after 2013, looking at it now. Could have something to do with the Vice situation too where he just ended up there after a merger and they basically closed up shop.

I do think it’s dope that he used rap to get to the things he’s really passionate about. Need another project with Party Supplies, though.

Back
Top Bottom