Action Bronson - Only For Dolphins

^Let me clarify, I meant to say Acidrap was a dope album. Not better than BC2. But I will say that a lot of Action's raps are just rambles about food and being a bossalini. And that is in no way a bad thing. He is quite easily the most entertaining rapper out right now and I think Party Supplies matches up perfectly with Bronz style.

Either way, still listen to this tape daily!

Hai Action Bronson guise!

I'm currently stuck on Rare Chandeliers... should I move on? I can't see how he could top that one.

I'm currently stuck on Rare Chandeliers... should I move on? I can't see how he could top that one.
The EP was nice if you havnt checked it out but new Bronson is always good. Also have checked out any of his older work like Well-Done.

Honestly RC is probably my least favorite bronson tape minus Bon Appetite, I love Alchemist usually but I don't know It just doesn't get played like Dr. Lector, Well Done, Saab Stories, and Blue Chips 1 & now 2. So I'd say keep exploring.

Action will be in New Orleans March 3 to perform a concert with Mannie Fresh. Suppose to be a after show from partying during Mardi Gras lasting until 4 a.m. Tuesday.

Action will be in New Orleans March 3 to perform a concert with Mannie Fresh. Suppose to be a after show from partying during Mardi Gras lasting until 4 a.m. Tuesday.
Hopefully, they get in the booth at some point. I wonder how that would come out...

Bruh this man...........said "360's on ya ******* face"

"beamer olive but look blue in the rain"

This dude is hilarious

I'm ready for this one.
smokin.gif

Anybody going to his Blue Chips 2 tour these next 2 months? I'll be at the Observatory in Santa Ana whenever the tickets go on sale.

Back
Top Bottom