Aceing your finals appreciation

Yeah I 3.5'ed my Judo final and have a take home exam for my Contemporary Art class
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by King Beef

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Major exam in 45 minutes, will tell yall how it went.
ohwell.gif
same here. I'm Dead.

Damn, $%$# was rough.
laugh.gif
But I feel the same way after every exam and endup doing well...but damn
eek.gif
I'm spent physically and emotionally.

Got a 41 on my calculus final, resulting in a D in the class. Definitely retaking that since I need a 3.2 to keep my scholarship.

Just took my last exam
pimp.gif

This was my last semester...

time to get drunk.

I know I passed my Eng 101 Final paper with atleast a B, math
eyes.gif
IDK hopefully atleast a C

Good luck with finals everyone, ended up aceing out my first semester in grad school. Time to celebrate
pimp.gif

no finals yet got 5 next week studying all weekend hopefully feeling as good as some of you are this time next week

Had 1 today that im feeling fairly decent on. My economics/marketing I have both on the same day.. My 2 worst classes this semester =/

Originally Posted by BallinB

Just killed my finals. Such a good feeling when you hand that exam in and know it's money
pimp.gif

it really is a good feeling. I never used to get this in high school because I never studied and did alright on tests because it was enough for me, I still gotby because the rest of the class was easy. But in college, tests are pretty much all of the grade, at least for most of my classes, so I gotta study and itactually pays off

2 B's and 2 C's
seriously these C's are messing up everything. least i got all the pointless crap out the way and can now concentrate on my major

Back
Top Bottom