Accidently Being Rude Unnappreciation Vol. My Bad

Got on the bus this morning, put my money in the machine and went to a seat. I slightly noticed the bus driver mouth good morning, but accidently ignored her. Got the coldest
indifferent.gif
went I got off 
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif

Happened to me yesterday; i had my ipod on blasting some reggaeton and while i was walking inside my class i notice this girl smiling at me, i'm like nice , but kept going to my seat because class started.
Turns out she had the attendance sheet and was talking to me while i was walking away(i was told by my boy who was laughing while this was all happening SMH). Got dirty/
indifferent.gif
/
eyes.gif
looks the rest of the class; but i signed in, though.

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Got on the bus this morning, put my money in the machine and went to a seat. I slightly noticed the bus driver mouth good morning, but accidently ignored her. Got the coldest
indifferent.gif
went I got off

ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif

indifferent.gif
went I got off 
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif
Why are you done with twitter? I'll miss you
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JerseyShore

indifferent.gif
went I got off

ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif

pause.jpg

^^^ are you really sir charles?  did you mean to kiss that old ref in the mouth?  say it ain't so charles, say it ain't so!!!

Did the same thing to my neighbor, I was cleaning my yard and he said hi I kinda heard him but didn't say anything back.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

^^^ are you really sir charles?  did you mean to kiss that old ref in the mouth?  say it ain't so charles, say it ain't so!!!
I love #@!+ Bavetta.

I also love old people, I wanna be one one day.

Back
Top Bottom