Absolute BS! this is a South Carolina's school's Science quiz!

"the average size of dinasaurs was: D. Sheep" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Teachers trollin all these kids hahahaha

The daily anti-religion thread right on queue.

seems less anti religion, more pro education. it literally says "were you there?" as an answer for someone trying to fact check you :lol:

I pray to science it's fake though. please don't let this be real.
Is "pray to science" a real saying or is that just something you say? Never heard that before.

"...My shoes are still alive, from Lake Victoria
**** my order up, leave you stretched in the corridor
I got my aura up, **** that drive me in foreign trucks
One is riding me, the other one is rolling up
Pray to science they don’t pull me over
If they do, then the fun is over..."

'Were you there' :lol:

On the bright side, these kids will be experts at how to bait and troll once they hit Niketalk

we get it OP you're atheist.

Considering OPs views on religion, I'm going to go with my gut feeling.

This has nothing to do with my Atheism. I'd hope any parent, religious or otherwise would be appalled by the complete negligence here. Encouraging students to ignore scientific data, scratch that, encouraging students to spit in the face of scientific data is repulsive. So you can stop with your nonsense about this being about my religious leanings.

This has nothing to do with my Atheism. I'd hope any parent, religious or otherwise would be appalled by the complete negligence here. Encouraging students to ignore scientific data, scratch that, encouraging students to spit in the face of scientific data is repulsive. So you can stop with your nonsense about this being about my religious leanings.

RESPECT THE SPREADSHEETS! EXCEL IS YOUR GOD NOW!

Key phrase: "private religious school in South Carolina"

They can do whatever they want (as long as they don't care about accreditation). At least it wasn't a public school. *shrugs*

Any of y all trying to steer this towards an atheist bashing religion thread are ****** in the head. If you can't acknowledge the disgusting lack of proper education going on in a school you have a problem or are most likely part of it. This kind of ignorance should not stand in America.

By NT standards I'm probably on the religious side....................................... and seeing that just infuriates my soul 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

It's a private religious school, what did you expect, a full rundown of Darwinism, Evolution and the Big Bang Theory? If this was being taught in a public school, then we would have a problem.

They can do whatever they want (as long as they don't care about accreditation). At least it wasn't a public school. *shrugs*
I mean... they legally can, but don't you think it's doing the kids a disservice teaching them a completely false version of history?

Would you be mad if they taught the kids that the Holocaust didn't happen? They probably could legally do that...

I mean... they legally can, but don't you think it's doing the kids a disservice teaching them a completely false version of history?

Would you be mad if they taught the kids that the Holocaust didn't happen? They probably could legally do that...

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/district-moves-gym-teacher-accused-denying-holocaust

I guess really it doesn't matter. We could never have too many pizza delivery drivers and window washers.

:wow:

:rofl:

MURRRICA

cold ******g blooded :lol: :lol:

If "Were you there?" is considered the appropriate answer to a history debate, then by that logic she could just answer "I wasn't there" to any history question and it would have to be correct.

People have been teaching their kids dumb **** for hundreds of years. You want to make it illegal to teach children anything that you don't agree with or approve of? It is a private school. I don't care if they want to teach their kids that Kermit the Frog created mankind. Is it stupid? Yes. Would I want my kids learning that? No. Most private school kids don't have to worry about working at Mcdonalds or delivering pizza anyways, they will just work for their parents companies or live off of inheritance or become senators or congressmen.

Last edited:
Average size of a dinosaur was a sheep. 
laugh.gif

"Were you there"

"History Book of the Universe."

roll.gif

Those darned kids.

Last edited:

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/district-moves-gym-teacher-accused-denying-holocaust

:x

Why?!

Back
Top Bottom