? about the last infared 90 release

The next release of these... 2 pairs. I hope Nike doesn't learn from their mistakes this one time so they'll keep releasing these.

krabby sighting woo hoo!!!! st. alfred in da heeeezy! say wattup to my mililani homeboy chane! tell him hawaii is a chilly 82 degrees.
laugh.gif

they dropped in early dec 05. i copped RD. they sat around for a couple months. any OG air max that retros dont sell well then go up in a value in bout 2years.

i hate the hype on these.

i was working at FA in 05, didn't even buy them because I didn't want them at the time lol

now I wish I had the as part of my weekly rotation of daily wear, but every hype kid and newly found re-seller wants to charge for the and I quote

"super limited one time release only air max 90 original retro!"

so hopefully nike will do the nike thing, re-release these again, and being in a suburban area, I'll cop 2-3 pairs for the next 20 years ahead.

man I hope they drop these and the neon 95s again cuz I def ned new pairs of both. maybe since they doing all the AF1/AM hybrids they wil drop these like theydid the olympic barkley (crosing my fingers jus n case)

The store I was working at time (FNL) went through our first shipment of 40 pairs in an hour. We then went to another FNL in the area, picked up theirs andsold out of them another few hours. I bought 2 pairs myself and I kept saying I was going to get more but never did. I thought I would have no problem with twopairs....man was I wrong. I did sell one pair that I beat into the ground on ebay a few months back for about 200 shipped (my other pair is DS). Threw them inthe washing machine and they looked brand new!!! I can't wait for them to retro again...

I ended up buying 3 pairs when they first came out (eastbay, finishline, and champs). I do remember that they were pretty easy to find when they first cameout. I wear one pair, gave one pair to a friend, and I'm keeping one DS for later. I am surprised at how the price of these has been steadily rising. Iremember people offering me about $160 shipped for my size 12 about 6 months ago and now it looks like it is easily clearing $200 plus shipped. On a side note,I did just pick up the Air Max 180 ultramarine HOA for $40 at the outlets last week. I was surprised that they got them in.

I bought 3 pairs when they dropped with the HOA Pack. I started beating up one pair last summer but they still look good.

Since I have another pair on ice even if I get rid of one, let me know if you have anything you'd want to trade for a DS size 10..5.

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

slept on em cause they were everywhere.
i've never understood this logic, my motto is, if i like i buy it i don't care if its on sale at sears i'm about the shoe.

I live in the great white north so i had to use my NY connects to get my fix and then i got more from ATL for $60 which is a steal cuz 90's cost $140 inCanada. I still want more though, that shoe is top 5 of all time.

im bout to put some pairs i know aroumd my hood on ebay....god damn i aint know they was going for cake like that.
eek.gif
devil.gif

mad as hell i passed these up...they were on shelves for a good 2 months out here in jersey till they got sold out..

not the retro exactly, but pics of the hybrid have leaked....the toe box is different, i m sure you can find that thread here...

They were on finishline.com and at the time there was a 20 or 30% discount code. they barely moved even with the discount, I should have bought a few more...

I ran through about 150 pairs of these for cheap too most of them shipped to Europe when the HOA released. Anywhere to find these in London or Paris?

So glad i bought 2 pairs. If Nike decides to release these again they'll probably be a euro only release and the US will get stuck with hybrids.

NYC is a different animal than the rest of the country, when it comes to shoes. Same with Cali, or at least parts of it. I went into ****'s Sporting Goods this past January, and dude went in the back and brought out the 95s, 93s, 180s, and Infrareds from the HOA pack--each with like 2 or 3 pairs left. Hell, a month ago I went to ****'s down here in AL and I saw mad pairs of the women's 93s, 95s and 180s. Same with the Ultramarines.

Honestly, as much as I love major cities, I gotta say when it comes to GR stuff, you can't beat smaller metro areas. If it isn't some bootleg Forces or J's, heads here ain't buyin' it, for the most part. All I gotta do is wait it out, and swoop on it later at discounted prices. The tradeoff is that when there's some quickstrike/boutique %+!@ I want, I gotta pay extra.

Yep, very true. That's why I love living in mid-size city. We get a lot of the hyped up NT models but no one touches them unless they are Jordans orAF1's. Then you just wait for them to go on sale...

UGH i bought 2 pairs of them for 60 dollars each! my sister gave me a gift certificate so i got them for free basically! i beat the +$#* outta one pair, and imessed around and sold the other
frown.gif
i did not think they would be close to 250 for a DS pair at this time, i woulda copped way more and re sold, hahaha,

nike will prob release em again, these are classic and a must have, thank u tinker

Back
Top Bottom