Aaliyah: Perfect Woman.

NobleKane, leave this forum and never come back. You have never, ever, been funny.

Paula Patton is beautiful, there's a lot of white chicks like Cheryl, the pretty plain jane look.

Anton and I have the same POV though. She's the total package

She doesn't have one ounce of feminine curves, she isn't the TOTAL package. She was cute though. Nothing further. Not sexy.

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

NobleKane, leave this forum and never come back. You have never, ever, been funny.
wasnt trying to be funny. you seriously need mental help.  

I am interested to see how slutty "they" would have made her by now
i thought that rock the boat video should have never been released. you dont release that kind of video after someone dies...

not sexy? I thought you was cool but you gon' needa die homie.

Paula Patton has moved up heavily in my book though. Her with short hair is
pimp.gif

Stacey Dash is one of my many %*$%#@ too.

No, she was not sexy. Whenever I look(ed) at her I think of a little tomboy that ran with us in the neighborhood. Like I said, she is cute and I believe she would have grown to be "More of a Woman." But in her timeless state, she wasn't sexy to me.

NobleKane wrote:

yea op is sounding like super creepy. unless you knew her personally you oding  

Came here to post this.  Neither of you know/knew any of these $@%+#$, so how could you say that they are/were perfect.  Dudes making character assessments on chicks they've never had a convo with 
30t6p3b.gif

Something about a petite chick in sports-bra and baggy pants really turns me on.

Aaliyah def had this look down
pimp.gif

aaliyah3.JPG

aaliyah_ginuwine_2.jpg

Screen-shot-2011-05-12-at-8.51.06-PM.png

AALIYAH%2540.jpg

aaliyah5.jpg

aaliyah_pants_mural.jpg

aaliyah_je_mykal.jpg

left-eye-and-aaliyah.jpg

aaliyah28.jpg

Typical, she needs moar phat NT comments

Women like that look better around my arm, I would've taken her to Jared no questions asked-

Tall or petite and lanky can be graceful and feminine, you don't need to be a damn hippo to look like a woman

Yea because I forgot the only two body types are tall and lanky and hippo-esque. Come on Ant, you are smarter than to use extremes to make a point.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Name one female that is a better package, I'm curious

I think Aaliyah is flawless

Cheryl Cole. Way better face

inb4 race war

Looks up who Cheryl Cole is, shes pretty but nothing about her stands out to me-she gets points for being white tho
grin.gif
But I'll still take Aaliyah

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Very sure ur serious

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Yea because I forgot the only two body types are tall and lanky and hippo-esque. Come on Ant, you are smarter than to use extremes to make a point.

women with so called "mass" are hippoesque to me, in the same way aaliyah built like a dude to you-it's all about perception

But when did I say anything about mass? I simply said she doesn't have an ounce of feminine curves on her body. That doesn't translate to mass. I am saying, give me something. I don't like Hippos either, but I damn sure don't have a chocolate version of the typical NT 12 year old boy fetish.

Uhhh....

But when did I say anything about mass? I simply said she doesn't have an ounce of feminine curves on her body. That doesn't translate to mass. I am saying, give me something. I don't like Hippos either, but I damn sure don't have a chocolate version of the typical NT 12 year old boy fetish.

You used extremes as well, saying aaliyah is built like a dude and a 12 year old boy is an extreme-in the same way whatever "curves", "mass" or whatever you dudes call it these may be a little excessive to me

I think I can see Anton's point, cause Meagan Good and Jennifer Biel are some beach whales.

Originally Posted by CJ616

yea op is sounding like super creepy. unless you knew her personally you oding  

Came here to post this.  Neither of you know/knew any of these $@%+#$, so how could you say that they are/were perfect.  Dudes making character assessments on chicks they've never had a convo with 
30t6p3b.gif

exactly..reminds me of that va****e thread

i like slim chicks too but shes too tomboyish for my liking. cute but not sexy

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

It's okay Ant, we have 12 year old chocolate boy fetishes. Finally I can say it proudly

I'm saying tho, where are the 12 year old boys that look like these women? no communal ancient Greek baths
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom