a

^no not yet, im pretty sure this week is the last week (maybe next week). anyone got a gif of vinnie doing the eyebrow raise?

yo weres the gif of mike making out with that chik all up in the corner
i cant find it

and we need a pauly walking back down the staris gif.

6a00d83451b8c369e20120a7eb2361970b-800wi

6a00d83451b8c369e2012876ee2428970c-800wi

6a00d83451b8c369e20120a7e4c06b970b-800wi

6a00d83451b8c369e2012876eb11e4970c-800wi

6a00d83451b8c369e2012876a356fb970c-800wi

6a00d83451b8c369e2012876a3721c970c-800wi

6a00d83451b8c369e20128760e233a970c-800wi

This show can not end!

[h1]'Jersey' Knockout Victim -- One Huge Racist[/h1]
The guy Ronnie cold-cocked on "Jersey Shore" has unleashed a hateful, n-word riddled statement onhis Facebook page -- verbally attacking the Black MTV security guards he fought on last week's episode.

0120_ronnie_izzo_ex.jpg

Stephen Izzo
-- the guy who got his #$! kicked -- took to the Internet after the episode aired ... and typed the following disgusting tirade:

"lets get something straight what u didnt see is i never fought ronnie i was fighting...those N**GER bouncers when that %!!@@ ran over and snuckme..then got stomped out by those 3 n**gers as he ran away."

Izzo also uses several other slurs in various updates to his profile, including the word "mulian" ... which is a misspelled racist Italian-Americanterm for Black people.

I'm going to be sooo upset when this show is over. Like seriously. It's amazing.

If they do come out with another season, it's not gonna start till like wayyy later this year.

I cant wait that long
frown.gif

My buddy just told me they re-upped for season 2 with the same cast. It's gonna' be set in Sea Isle City apparently. I've been there before andit's not really Guidos, just Philly scumbags. Should be great.

seen on access hollywood tonight that they are giving snickers her own flavor of love type show called snooking for love

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

My buddy just told me they re-upped for season 2 with the same cast. It's gonna' be set in Sea Isle City apparently. I've been there before and it's not really Guidos, just Philly scumbags. Should be great.

Why don't they send them to belmar?? That's more Guido.
I honestly wonder how the 2nd season will do. Because its going to take atleast a year to air another season since the Jersey shore is only popping in thesummer, and their 15 minutes might be up by then (unless they give some of the cast members their own shows during the wait). Plus the 2nd season wont be as"authentic" because everyone knows who they are now.

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

[h1]'Jersey' Knockout Victim -- One Huge Racist[/h1]
The guy Ronnie cold-cocked on "Jersey Shore" has unleashed a hateful, n-word riddled statement on his Facebook page -- verbally attacking the Black MTV security guards he fought on last week's episode.

0120_ronnie_izzo_ex.jpg

Stephen Izzo
-- the guy who got his #$! kicked -- took to the Internet after the episode aired ... and typed the following disgusting tirade:

"lets get something straight what u didnt see is i never fought ronnie i was fighting...those N**GER bouncers when that %!!@@ ran over and snuck me..then got stomped out by those 3 n**gers as he ran away."

Izzo also uses several other slurs in various updates to his profile, including the word "mulian" ... which is a misspelled racist Italian-American term for Black people.

turrible
Shows why u rarely see any minority on the show unless their bouncers....even back wit Tommy cheesebawls

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by cquan05

Dyrdek
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30wr29f.jpg

i need some background info

I could be wrong but I think the Jersey Shore cast is makin a cameo in the next season of Fantasy Factory. this could be epic!
pimp.gif
Nah I don't think they started shooting for the season yet

Originally Posted by Nasdaq

Sad that tonight is the last episode.

MTV need to put the uncensored dvd out asap.

you serious?? damn this season went by fast.

and it just started getting good

Back
Top Bottom