a "WatchESPN" and NBAGametime subscribers question....

...im looking to cut the cable cord and go with streaming services only Hulu Plus, Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.

...everyother tv program and movie is covered except the only sport program i watch, NBA. with Gametime i get access to all the games except for blackout dates. thats where WatchESPN on Xbox comes in.

i dont have any of the current cable providers on the list but i have relatives that do. if i used a relatives account, could i use it to watch ESPN games? does it track where the cable customers are vs. where they are trying to stream?

then what about TNT games? is there any service available to stream these?

also, with Gametime, can you see games that were previously blacked out the day after?

preciate it NT.

I think u can watch tnt games for free on tnts website but you get a weird angle

...im looking to cut the cable cord and go with streaming services only Hulu Plus, Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.

...everyother tv program and movie is covered except the only sport program i watch, NBA. with Gametime i get access to all the games except for blackout dates. thats where WatchESPN on Xbox comes in.

i dont have any of the current cable providers on the list but i have relatives that do. if i used a relatives account, could i use it to watch ESPN games? does it track where the cable customers are vs. where they are trying to stream?

also, with Gametime, can you see games that were previously blacked out the day after?

preciate it NT.

i can only speak for watch espn...i believe they let you use the id with up to 7 devices before they say anything...my brother steals mine on his ipad, laptop, and smart tv all the time..so you should be okay there...

games that are blacked out are blacked out forever..if you really wanted to stream something that is blacked out go to firstrowsports.eu ...they have pretty much everything there....hope this helps.

There's websites that let you stream any game for any sport and even ppv's. Good luck finding them.

You can use watchespn from anywhere and they won't say anything as long as you have the login information.

preciate it NT.
free streams are out there. they're actually very easy to find.

You can def use a relatives acct to use Watchespn. It doesn't matter if you don't have cable. And like other said, there is plenty of sites that stream games. Check your PM.

free streams are out there. they're actually very easy to find.

im know.

im sorry, i should have specified that im not at all interested in those crappy signal online streams.

im looking for HD streams from official sources.

no dice for TNT huh? that seems to be my only problem. the ABC games i can get through HD antenna.

Sorry to thread jack but can someone explain what watchESPN is? I didn't know ESPN had a stand alone streaming service. Is it like netflix where you pay monthly?

^

It's free and only available to cable subscribers. It's espn on the go. Access to live espn channels.

Wow :wow:

I can't believe I haven't heard about this earlier. My parents pay for cable so I met as well take advantage of this :pimp:

^

That's what I'm doing. If your parents have Comcast, get the xfinity app also. All the programs they have, will be available to you also. I ran through both seasons of Homeland a couple weeks ago.

Last edited:
im sorry, i guess (posted above) TNT games are available through TNT Overtime.

now the delima is will it work throught Internet Explorer on XBOX or wi i have to hook up a PC to my 60"?

in the next few weeks i plan on cutting the cord, we'll see how all thus works out.

Last edited:
Now I just need to find someone who has Comcast
laugh.gif

No matter what service you use, you will be blacked out according to your ip address, doesn't matter who's account your using, so if i give you my watch espn pw or my game time pw you wont be able to watch your local teams, and the games don't show up the next day.

Back
Top Bottom