A Video about the #1 Thing people hate/ dislike about LA

I'll just roll with the punches on NT. My cam is 7 years old. I got it bacc in 06.

you got it in '06, but whoever re gifted that to you got it in the early 2000's at best.

I too only liked the video with the fight on the bus. With that being said I would like to clarify, I only enjoyed it because you weren't in it and I was hoping the guy was put in a sleeper hold. Please don't feel any sort of sense of achievement for this as you were merely an idiot with a low quality camera on a bus because you can't afford a car.

you got it in '06, but whoever re gifted that to you got it in the early 2000's at best.

I too only liked the video with the fight on the bus. With that being said I would like to clarify, I only enjoyed it because you weren't in it and I was hoping the guy was put in a sleeper hold. Please don't feel any sort of sense of achievement for this as you were merely an idiot with a low quality camera on a bus because you can't afford a car.

damn son :smh:

View media item 627982

View media item 494599
Too much hate for no reason. I can dig not feeling the videos, but some of yall trying to kill this dudes self esteem. It ain't that serious :smh:

Last edited:

I'll just roll with the punches on NT. My cam is 7 years old. I got it bacc in 06.

Who hurt you? 
mean.gif

Too much hate for no reason. I can dig not feeling the videos, but some of yall trying to kill this dudes self esteem. It ain't that serious
mean.gif
Right?  Then I noticed it's the teenager who fantasizes about licking Kanye's **** all day long. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

So much hate I almost wanna rep you :lol:

LMAO.  Like I give a ****z what you think.

Last edited:
Your videos are alright OP don't need HD to understand what going on. NT just hazing you.

Your videos are alright OP don't need HD to understand what going on. NT just hazing you.

maybe so...

but definitely need better quality to keep people''s attention.

I turned it off as soon as i noticed he shot the video with GUNNA's camera.

maybe so...

but definitely need better quality to keep people''s attention.

I turned it off as soon as i noticed he shot the video with GUNNA's camera.
I realized how ****** the quality was on my old camera. So I used up some of my Youtube money to get a new camera. I captured a Bus Driver clowning on the passengers on LA MTA on Saturday Night, lol. That's why I like riding the bus on Saturday nights, you always get moments like this.

I went this summer :

1. Traffic
2. Smog
3. Oxpeinguin not coming through to skate around long beach :lol:

The drivers. I'm always paranoid as **** when I'm going somewhere new and have to worry about changing lanes or something. They won't give you space to change, and they honk at everything. 

1) Cost of living if you want to live anywhere nice.
2) Certain Out of towners that come here to "make it" This city usually attracts the douchey high school people from other states.
3) locals are pretty :smokin

Back
Top Bottom