A Video about the #1 Thing people hate/ dislike about LA

Once I noticed the location, stopped the video. Opinions from the crazy folks on the Venice Boardwalk,
laugh.gif
one thing to think about is how many of the ppl he asked are even from LA. venice is a tourist spot

I HATE the "mainstream" LA scene if that makes sense. Can't stand those type of people, and I spent 4 years around them at UCSB. People from the low-key LA County cities are cool though. All my good SoCal friends are from Covina, Downey, Lynwood, etc and I always have a good time out there when I visit. Basically the spots where people aren't stuck up/obnoxious

i dont mind the locals they are pretty chill but i hate the obnoxious dbags and attention ****** who move here thinking they're the ****.

I HATE the "mainstream" LA scene if that makes sense. Can't stand those type of people, and I spent 4 years around them at UCSB. People from the low-key LA County cities are cool though. All my good SoCal friends are from Covina, Downey, Lynwood, etc and I always have a good time out there when I visit. Basically the spots where people aren't stuck up/obnoxious

spamming with your vids is one thing but spamming with vids as CRAPPY as this should get you banned.

i can see why you need the views though. you look poor as hell. unemployable too.

:rofl: this dude said my man is poor and will remain poor for quite some time. cold world.

make it a 1 year wait period if members just wanna post their YouTube videos.

make it a 1 year wait period if members just wanna post their YouTube videos.
Hey! I make other posts on this forum too!  Most of my posts on this forum are about other Music,Sports, and General Stuff. I only post relevant videos folks will talk about on here. Not some random video of me vlogging.

Last edited:
:lol: jbclem the trick is to see trough the bul**** some nters posted and improve the video content and quality. you should be good :smokin
you shouldve seen them go at illest (and still do)

Last edited:
laugh.gif
jbclem the trick is to see trough the bul**** some nters posted and improve the video content and quality. you should be good
smokin.gif

you shouldve seen them go at illest (and still do)
Imma search that on the forum.

roll.gif
nter would have hated on vitalyz if he was on nt its the way things work on here
 Folks would have clowned on how Vitaly bited off Steven Jo's act 2 years ago. His channel didn't blow up until Miami Zombie Prank.

Last edited:
^ :rofl: "go have some fun with someone else"

jbclem have a look at this guys channel: put yourself in the frame with the people, catchy subjects, females and a lot of visuals.

Traffic, without a doubt. I live in Hollywood, I've learned to just walk everywhere because between the congestion and peoples driving habits its a joke.

^
roll.gif
"go have some fun with someone else"

jbclem have a look at this guys channel: put yourself in the frame with the people, catchy subjects, females and a lot of visuals.
Traffic, without a doubt. I live in Hollywood, I've learned to just walk everywhere because between the congestion and peoples driving habits its a joke.
Parking is a pain in the *** in Hollywood too. I just take the Blue Line to Red Line over there.

Back
Top Bottom