7w9rlvt.jpg

All day

FTW!

pimp.gif
MY PIC!

No longer MY SHOES!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DUNKINLO

How come it seems that all the halloween dunks have that yellowing around the edges of the leather???

It leaks from the material used. Those are sick but I hate what happens to some pairs.

I know, I know, spark blues aren't technically Co.Jps, but come on, everyone labeled them as co.jps already. Check the avy. My pair.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

co jp = COncept JaPan

basically they are Japan exclusives...

i always thought it was a reference to the japanese version of the websites?

like www.niketown.co.jp

oh well i guess

so did i , especially since people usually write it like "co.jp" instead of "cojp"
frown.gif

These get my vote .... too bad I sold every pair I had, I regret not keeping 1 pair.
ohwell.gif

47b6d707b3127cce8df0a9c5042600000016108IbsWTRoxcY

I think that the wheat lows take it on the AF side of the debate, and as far as dunks, the Halloweens are pretty tuff to compete against, although there sureare a lot of dope colorways.

on another note, i have never quite been able to figure out the obcession for the Atmos AF1 colorway, i know it has nice materials but it just isnt veryspecial to me.. and while im on it i have never been a huge 3m snake guy either.

ebay seller: mass.appeal has 3m snakes,wheat,linen and atmos up for sell on Ebay now...

good luck.

Quick question, and I think this would be the best place to get an answer.

For the White/Purple Dunk Highs, is the pair with the purple tounge the "reverse" colorway? Or is it the white tounged pair that is dubbed thereverse?

I'm also curious to see what "City Attack" means.

I've heard it in reference to the white/purples, the grey/reds, and even the currys.

Any info?

Oh, and here are a few of my favs. No pics of my Plums, which is my favorite Dunk in my possesion. Kept the Argons, but I kind of regret selling the rest.Kind of.

Not a big fan of Dunks, but the Halloween ones get my vote... the 'carbon' weave sealed the deal for me...

Gotta bring this post back... I was told that I got some good stuff in the mail.
happy.gif
Will post pics once I rush home after work.

Back
Top Bottom