A TRIBE CALLED FRESH.

Originally Posted by n00b logic

smh.gif

Didn't you get your main logo off NT -- like you asked people to photoshop one for you?
grin.gif

In my opinion, for a new company to be successful they need to steer away from altering already existing images and instead focus on a strong icon/logo.Instead of putting a twist on something that was already great, why not make something great yourself... now.

It's not easy.

Did that dude ever get paid for making that indian design ?

It's wack and on top of that someone exposes you when you took someone elses design.
indifferent.gif

the only thing i have to say is that its good start but you fell off when you ripped other shirts. i feel you need to go back to the drawing board simplybecause good name bad output. you have a good concept but the dilvery is horrible. keep at it send me new designs when they come out i might cop but as ofright now it looks like a big no sorry for being harsh but there are alot of people making clothing companies and they think their doing it when their not bcthey dont have a style of their own they have other peoples style.

what up Pon? I have seen these shirts in the Louisville thread and I havent really told you much about what I think. And since theres alot of hating in here,maybe I can help out.

First off - The Frankenstine tee is FRESH, my favorite by FAR.
2nd - The Indians logo I am not a big fan of, its not something I would wear personally. maybe make a shirt like that, but instead of the feather, have a handholding a lighter, and the flame being the "I"
3rd - I like the graffiti but I honestly couldnt read "Ready for War" it looked like "sorry for ___" I couldnt make it out. Ready for Waris good, and so is the graffiti, but make it more read-able.
Next - monkey tee, ehhh. the moon man has potential but idk what id do to change it to make it better. AND the foot print tee has potential to be really good,just mess with it and see what you come up with.

You know how to get ahold of me PON, if you need any more input. Your on the right track with some of the shirts so good job. If you need help with thinking ofsome designs then let me know, I'd be glad to help.

anddd keep repping the ville
smile.gif

Horrible. If you ever made it big (you wouldn't) there is so much biting going on, its unbelievable. Lawsuit ftw.

Alot of haters in this thread, all dude asked for was some helpful tips, yall just hatin to be haters.

PON put them hater blockers ON!

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Alot of haters in this thread, all dude asked for was some helpful tips, yall just hatin to be haters.

laugh.gif
please. everything is a rip-off/unoriginal, people are just being honest. you're the type of person that will eat your wife's cookingand tell her it's delicious, even if it's flame-broiled dog feces

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
please. everything is a rip-off/unoriginal, people are just being honest. you're the type of person that will eat your wife's cooking and tell her it's delicious, even if it's flame-broiled dog feces
laugh.gif

Right....
and i distinctly remember son gettin dudes on nt to PS that %%@% for him, hope cuz got paid

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
please. everything is a rip-off/unoriginal, people are just being honest. you're the type of person that will eat your wife's cooking and tell her it's delicious, even if it's flame-broiled dog feces

hold up hold up, i never said it was GOOD. so your comment doesnt make sense. I just said dude came in here for some help and tips and all everyone is doing ishatin on it. Some of the pieces have potential though, but right now they need some work.

Its honestly tough trying to do anything because of the chance of rejection.

If this is your dream....work on it. !+%@ the people that have nothing to add to better your work.
Stay up. Not saying I like or do not like your designs...I honestly do not know what to look for in clothing design...your stuff does look like the rest of themainstream brands...who says you can not be successful doing the same?

Back
Top Bottom