A Thread About Fatherhood

Father of 2 daughters 6y/o and 10m/o

They've changed my life for the better. Love em to death.

Since you have a girl OP, buy a gun asap. They grow mad fast bruh. :lol: congrats :pimp:

Congrats broham.. Enjoy the first night when they're just sleeping the whole day..after that the sleep ends :lol:

I did...felt like I nearly slept the whole day

My wife was kinda pissed about that

I can't help it I hadn't slept since 1 PM the day before

I'm just glad she wasn't in labor for hours upon hours...her water broke around 3:30 AM and gave birth at 7:30 AM
:lol: that first day I said to myself piece of cake he's just gonna sleep all day :smh: after that day no sir especially early on he's gonna be hungry a lot a lot..awesome yall chose breastfeeding it's free and it's the best formula you can get

Had a dream last night that I had a 5 month old son. Woke up slightly saddened by the fact that it wasn't real.

Definitely not rushing it, but I'm excited about having a kid one day.

Congrats jbp.. it's gonna fly by man.. you gonna be taking a baby home before you even know it
laugh.gif
it was 10 months of pregnancy but man I swear it flew by

blinkin stay up fam it will happen for you guys one day brosef

Last edited:
^this kid is going through 10+ diapers a day

i'll change a wet diaper and one minute later she'll release a brown hostage in a new diaper

just purchased a 240 pack of pampers swaddlers on amazon for $41+

^this kid is going through 10+ diapers a day

i'll change a wet diaper and one minute later she'll release a brown hostage in a new diaper

just purchased a 240 pack of pampers swaddlers on amazon for $41+

Lol I remember those days. I was so paranoid...... Then come the days when after they drop their food on the ground you dust it off and claim the 5 second rule haha

About fatherhood...

I had my father in my life from a distance (lived in another state). We're amicable and if I'm ever in needs, most likely I can count on him. But one thing he was never good at is expressing his emotions. I never really remember having a real heart to heart with him, and the phrase "I love you" is only uttered once every blue moon.

I say all that to say, always make sure you tell your kid you love them as much as possible. When they wake up, when they piss you off, all the time. A hug and kiss and three simple words go so far in a child's life.

Especially for the daughters... maybe there wouldn't be so many deplorable women if their father would have been around and showed them love.

Back
Top Bottom