A Royal Rumble Broke Out In Miami Vol 50 vs 1

Systemic social failure. For a number of complex reasons, there is a widening gap in America and it's creating a growing underclass.

Originally Posted by cartune

roboski said:
So you guys see this video and generalize all black youth as lost causes?

In that case let me join in.

You don't see White kids or Asian kids or Hispanic kids fighting like this. It's always the blacks. "We gotta do better, other races are watching".

I feel so liberated after letting that off my chest. I can see why most of you nt'ers do it now.
Ay man 5 to 10 black kids jumping a dude= Oooo 50 vs 1 those Animals. Savage beasts

White or Asian kid shooting up a school or workplace = O my he must have been disturbed. Why didnt we see the signs? "I blame myself. We could have prevented this we should have helped little Blake before it came to this"
frown.gif
nerd.gif

THIS

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

THIS WAS MY HIGH-SCHOOL

LMAOOOOO

ALWAYS FLOODED WITH POLICE SHEEESH LOL
I don't get the humor

And what's wrong with that? It seems like your ghetto school needs some police to protect innocent people from animals
FIRST OFF

YOUR LAME & EVERYBODY IN THIS THREAD IS RACIST

PROB NEVER SEEN SOMEBODY GET JUMPED BEFORE

& LIKE DUDE SAID

HE HIT THE FEMALE  & NTER'S IS KNOWN FOR BEING CAPT SAVE A CHICK

BUT YET WHEN ITS A CLASSROOM OF KIDS DEFENDING THEY HOMEGIRL ..ITS ALL BEASTLY & UNHUMAN

GET OUT OF HERE

EVERYBODY ELSE JUST WANTED TO SEE THE FIGHT SOO IT LOOKED LIKE THEY WAS JUMPING HIM

NTERS GOODDAY ...DONT COME TO THE SOUTH THEN
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Savraj1

THIS WAS MY HIGH-SCHOOL

LMAOOOOO

ALWAYS FLOODED WITH POLICE SHEEESH LOL
I don't get the humor

And what's wrong with that? It seems like your ghetto school needs some police to protect innocent people from animals
FIRST OFF

YOUR LAME & EVERYBODY IN THIS THREAD IS RACIST

PROB NEVER SEEN SOMEBODY GET JUMPED BEFORE

& LIKE DUDE SAID

HE HIT THE FEMALE  & NTER'S IS KNOWN FOR BEING CAPT SAVE A CHICK

BUT YET WHEN ITS A CLASSROOM OF KIDS DEFENDING THEY HOMEGIRL ..ITS ALL BEASTLY & UNHUMAN

GET OUT OF HERE

EVERYBODY ELSE JUST WANTED TO SEE THE FIGHT SOO IT LOOKED LIKE THEY WAS JUMPING HIM

NTERS GOODDAY ...DONT COME TO THE SOUTH THEN
laugh.gif
exactly, we jump people down here, no such thing as 1 on 1

Like another NTer said...i dont believe this guy was jumped by 50 people
laugh.gif

just like highschool students or w/e they just wanted to see a fight, its not like each and every one of those kids are "banging"

Worldstarhiphop is like a video form of TMZ and just post w/e people (black people) will watch and 90% of the time it is ignorance while the other 10% would be dedicated to some good music and shocking videos.

Earlier when i said

black people take another L

I was referring more to the fact that

1. they video taped a fight and posted it to a website like that

2. That many kids were interested in watching the fight

3. No one was really around to stop the fight or monitor the kids.

And the likely reason everyone on NT is quick to pull the race card, or feel that dude got jumped by all 50 kids (
alien.gif
) is from Music videos and content...which sometimes associate blacks with fighting, jumping (NTer's jeezy quote), and gang relations

idk

yes im bored

Originally Posted by roboski

So you guys see this video and generalize all black youth as lost causes?

In that case let me join in.

You don't see White kids or Asian kids or Hispanic kids fighting like this. It's always the blacks. "We gotta do better, other races are watching".

I feel so liberated after letting that off my chest. I can see why most of you nt'ers do it now.
If you want to generalize then whites and asians have been known to kick it up a notch. I'll just leave these here
smile.gif

columbine%20shooting.jpg

Virginia_Tech_Shooting_NY136498x378.JPG

Back
Top Bottom