A-Rod on 60 MINUTES on Sunday. "A-Rod: I've Never Used Steroids"

What astonishes me is everyone said "When the Mitchell report comes out, if he's on the list I'm not surprised and I take back all the praise Iever gave him. This will prove once and for all if he was juicing!"

Well the report came out. He's not on it. But he's still guilty?

Go away.

I'm not saying he cheated, but as of now the man is innocent. Stop fishing scandal.

And for the record I don't believe Canseco ever overtly said, A-Rod did steroids. If I remember right he basically said "I have dirt on A-Rod".My guess? He was referring to his womanizing and cheating on his wife. Not the game of baseball.

why wouldnt canseco call out arod b4?

arod doesnt even look that big so if he did take something it prob didnt work.

And for the record I don't believe Canseco ever overtly said, A-Rod did steroids. If I remember right he basically said "I have dirt on A-Rod". My guess? He was referring to his womanizing and cheating on his wife. Not the game of baseball.
well, I'm sure him saying that he was completely surprised at the Mitchell Report not including A-Rod or how the it's"laughable" that A-Rod's name is not there is him implying that A-Rod did steroids. I don't think Canseco was saying that the MitchellReport should have included A-Rod's womanizing and cheating, now that would have been random..."Page 122: Roger Clemens took HGH but no one cared tillnow, Page 178: Gagne purchased some steroids through Lo Duca but forgot to take them after being traded to the Red Sox, Page 99: Tejeda was an Oriole, TheWhole Report: Barry Bonds (enough said), Last Page: no one cares that Benito Santiago took them but he's in the report cause it adds more players, Page145: oh and A-Rod cheated on his wife"....

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Katie Couric soundin like a straight %+@+% in that interview
I know, especially when she asked A-Rod if he was worth the money the Yanks were paying him. A-Rod shoulda said "#!*!+, are YOU worth the money CBS is paying you?"
As amazing as it is, in economic terms blah blah, yes he is.

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Katie Couric soundin like a straight %+@+% in that interview
I know, especially when she asked A-Rod if he was worth the money the Yanks were paying him. A-Rod shoulda said "#!*!+, are YOU worth the money CBS is paying you?"
As amazing as it is, in economic terms blah blah, yes he is.

but that !@@+% got some nerve to ask that, being the highest paid news anchor ever.

Originally Posted by Aristotle604

And for the record I don't believe Canseco ever overtly said, A-Rod did steroids. If I remember right he basically said "I have dirt on A-Rod". My guess? He was referring to his womanizing and cheating on his wife. Not the game of baseball.
well, I'm sure him saying that he was completely surprised at the Mitchell Report not including A-Rod or how the it's "laughable" that A-Rod's name is not there is him implying that A-Rod did steroids. I don't think Canseco was saying that the Mitchell Report should have included A-Rod's womanizing and cheating, now that would have been random..."Page 122: Roger Clemens took HGH but no one cared till now, Page 178: Gagne purchased some steroids through Lo Duca but forgot to take them after being traded to the Red Sox, Page 99: Tejeda was an Oriole, The Whole Report: Barry Bonds (enough said), Last Page: no one cares that Benito Santiago took them but he's in the report cause it adds more players, Page 145: oh and A-Rod cheated on his wife"....

Canseco has never gone on the record to say "I saw/heard/know A-Rod took steroids" because frankly if he did he'd be lying and liable to alawsuit/legal action and he knows that. That is why you will never hear those words come out of his mouth (correct me if I'm wrong and he has utteredthose words.)
He can scoff and imply all that he wants but the fact of the matter is he has ZERO evidence linking A-Rod to anything rather than mumblingsand speculation. You think if he did he wouldn't have cashed in by now? Especially considering the book and all the interviews and press coverage he got? Do you know what actual evidence of something like that would do for him?

Come on...

A-Rod doesn't need to take steroids for any reason whatsoever. He's just entering his real power years now. He'll easily hit another 300 homerunsand break Barry's (and Hank's) all-time homerun record. He's a lock.

Back
Top Bottom