A Question on where to buy / install tires?

I was wondering if anyone knows of any spots to purchase tires and have them installed (balanced & aligned). I know Costco sells tires but they don'tbalance them there and I had to get it done somewhere else. I used to go to this tire place in Daly City right across from the Jolibee but, they changed ownersand so have their prices $$$.

I live in San Francisco and wouldn't mind driving as far down as San Bruno. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

jcsellsf: Anyone in particular I should ask for? I got mixed reviews of this place from Yelp but, I'm willing to check it out based on your recommendation.The only down side of this place is that they don't have tires in stock and have to order them, then install. I'm willing to wait if it's trueabout how low their prices are and how they will match even internet prices.

mach iii or just take it to wheel works down the block 12.50 to mount 12.50 to balance. they dispose your tire as well.
Also costco does rotate and balance its lifetime too.

mach iii or just take it to wheel works down the block 12.50 to mount 12.50 to balance. they dispose your tire as well.
Also costco does rotate and balance its lifetime too.

yo sf nights, i thought you were just installing the tires. i only go to mach iii for them to put on my tires cause i buy my tires somewhere else. i have neverbought tires there so i dont know what they charge. if u want to go to a good cheap place try guestos tire on mission a block down from silver. they onlycharge like $20 to balance and mount all 4.

Auto Innovations down here in Milpitas. Just call them up and they'll give you a good deal.

My friend recently got a set of 225/40/18 Falken Ziex ZE912s with mounting/balancing + alignment for only $550.

Visit any Norcal import forum, and this shop is famous for their alignments. It's not the cheapest price out there, but they're quality and goodpeople.

buy tires online (vulcantire.com is fast and has really good prices, tires.com is good too) and get them mounted at trustautoperformance in san bruno. i paid$60 for 4 tires mounted and balanced on my regas from trustauto and i was sh*tting bricks... walked out of there without a scratch. i'm definitely goingback there. the tire shop across from jollibee can't balance tires for crap.

Trust Auto Performance and Service
675 San Bruno Avenue East
San Bruno, CA 94066
(650) 589-8470

tirerack.com too. they ship from reno and if you aorder before 12 in the afternoon you should have them next day even under regular shipping.

Back
Top Bottom