A personality change in spiders?

It's probably cold.... Light it on fire for warmth, but be sure to have it bite you while on fire. Become fire spiderman.

Originally Posted by vSlackin

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

How can you even tell when a spider is being sweet?
laugh.gif
Does it come up to you to cuddle?

Ehh just touching him, he would turn around slowly and crawl up my arm...like he knows when I want to hold him

tumblr_lglc2e7G3Q1qc2e6a.jpg

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Op, do you have any type of pest noise or adaptors ? that could be a cause due to the fact that it irritates them

No nothing! I made sure everything is perfect for her. I just checked with her again....now she's flicking those nasty @$# hairs at me. 

OP is trolling us. He has no pet tarantula. Any pet owner would not refer to their pet as a her, then as a him, then back to a her.

Why would you lie about having a spider?

laugh.gif
I don't know anything about spiders, but I'm kinda curious to see if someone comes in here and drops knowledge...

laugh.gif

Ehh just touching him, he would turn around slowly and crawl up my arm...like he knows when I want to hold him.
sick.gif

*Shudders*

laugh.gif

Ehh just touching him, he would turn around slowly and crawl up my arm...like he knows when I want to hold him.

So is it a he or a she?

Something's not right, my spider sense is tingling

Phony.png

knowledge dropped.
I'm starting to think every post on here is full of it (if not backed by credible source)

Real spit, I'ved owned a tarantula before. Someone made a joke about PMS, no too far off base.

When they're getting ready to shed their exoskeleton they basically PMS and don't want to be bothered. Then you wont see them for a couple of days while they're shedding.

Some advice, DONT go looking for it if you don't see it for a couple of days. If they get disturbed while they're going through the shedding process they can get trapped in their exoskeleton and die. Mine died that way.

LOL you guys serious? I can post another picture of my tarantula with my screenname written on a piece of paper. Why would someone lie about this?

LOL you guys serious? I can post another picture of my tarantula with my screenname written on a piece of paper. Why would someone lie about this?

Trust you won't believe the lengths some NTers take for e-props/e-fame.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Real spit, I'ved owned a tarantula before. Someone made a joke about PMS, no too far off base.

When they're getting ready to shed their exoskeleton they basically PMS and don't want to be bothered. Then you wont see them for a couple of days while they're shedding.

Some advice, DONT go looking for it if you don't see it for a couple of days. If they get disturbed while they're going through the shedding process they can get trapped in their exoskeleton and die. Mine died that way.

That sucks. Can't remember what happened to the one we had. I think it just died one day? Had it for years.

Originally Posted by solegit08til

Originally Posted by solegit08til

why is that picture on another forum from 2009?

Tryin too hard. Find it. Guarantee there is no other like it.
I was just suspect when you referred to the spider as both a he and a she. So I drag and dropped the image into the search box and this came up

http://www.wardom.com.tr/...1383&goto=nextoldest

You turkish bruh?
laugh.gif
lol looks like it's time to post another pic.

same space with tag on bottom. But if you are truth tellin, how did that pic get there? Are you a hacker?

Back
Top Bottom